7 rings

"been through some bad shit, i should be a sad bitch."

rosa pushed alexis off of me and rushed me to her car. i got in and looked at myself in the mirror. my hair was a mess and i looked like i did when alexis bullied me a year ago. weak.

"are you okay? what happened?" rosa asked concerned. she was checking my body to make sure i didn't have any really bad scars. "i'm fine." i said looking out of the window. she just started the car up and we drove for a while until we made it to her house.

she walked me inside and set me on the couch. "lay down and get some rest, you'll take a shower in the morning and i have a surprise for tomorrow." she spoke excitedly.

i woke up in rosa's bed and in her arms. i snuggled in closer to her and we stayed like that for about five minutes until she woke up. "goodmorning princess." she yawned. she got up, picked some things out from her dresser drawer, and threw them to me.

"get dressed, we're going shopping."

i got up immediately after hearing those words. i rushed to the shower while rosa laughed and headed downstairs to make breakfast.

after breakfast, rosa and i got in the car and she turned on the radio. seven rings by ariana grande began to play and we jammed out with each other on the way to the mall.

when we got to the mall, rosa opened my car door for me and we walked in together. hand in hand. we passed a bunch of stores until we got to victoria secret. i was skeptical but i just went along with it anyways.

"why are we shopping here?" i asked rosa as she picked out some jogger sets and lingerie. "well... what else are you gonna wear to the party? plus i wanted to treat my gi- you. i wanted to treat you."

she smiled awkwardly and went back to picking out clothes.

"what party?"

"the party you're going to crash." she giggled handing me some clothes to try on. i went into the dressing room and began to change.

"what are you gonna be doing?" i questioned, hoping she was standing outside of the dressing room. the outfit i was trying on was pretty revealing and i didn't want some random stranger seeing me like this.

i waited patiently for an answer. i was about to leave when i heard her cough and sniffle.

"don't worry baby, i'll be there in spirit. i ha-have to go pick up my nona from vegas but i'll be back. i promise."

"i'll call you every night i'm gone."

+

harry styles' cover of girl crush hits different.