make up

"my energy and attitude don't really coincide."

i walked to the gas station by rosa's house and billie picked me up from there. i sat in the passengers seat and could feel the tension. "you didn't show up to spanish class today." she spoke angrily.

"i skipped." i spat, looking out the window. i noticed we were pulling up to a nice house and my heart dropped. billie is probably a rich, prissy, privileged bitch just like alexis.

i can never meet a decent person.

i opened the the car door, closed it gently, and then followed billie into the huge house. "make yourself at home," she spoke. "it's so big i don't think i have enough time to." i exhaled. i made my way to the living room area and sat on the couch scrolling through tv channels.

billie came and sat next to me. "so what do you want to do?" she asked teasingly. "i'm actually really ti-"

what the fuck is that thing on her neck?

i turned away and faced the huge glass windows looking to the outside garden. it was still very cloudy out, i loved this weather.

"what are we?" i asked billie, still facing away from her. "i already told you we're just fucking around." she sounded annoyed.

i wonder how man people she's just fucking around with.

"if that's the case, imma just go back to rosa's." i spat coldly getting up to leave. billie grabbed my wrist firmly and pulled me into her. she came close and whispered in my ear.

"don't disrespect me in my own house." she spoke demandingly. it was kinda hot, not gonna lie, but i'm not gonna let myself melt into billie's touch.

"i don't want to be fuck buddies billie, i love you!" i screamed pushing her off of me. she looked hurt for a second and then angry. "well then you need to stop, it's annoying." she spat looking me in the eyes.

her eyes were filled with lust.

i'm disgusted.

"i'm not fucking doing this shit with you!" i cried. she grabbed my hair and pulled me close as i whimpered in pain. "stop disrespecting me!" she screamed.

she grabbed my neck and roughly kissed me. she didn't make me feel safe like rosa did, i was scared. she began tugging at the rim of my hoodie and i pushed her away even rougher than before.

"who gave you the hickies?" i asked backing away slowly. i needed to find a weapon to protect myself. "alexis." she smirked. my heart fell and i felt my blood boiling.

"i'm not your fuck buddy, okay?" i said angrily trying to get to the door. i struggled to opened it and i could tell billie was right behind me. she wrapped her arms around my waist as i fiddled with the nob frantically.

"i thought you wanted this."

"fuck you billie."

+
i WAS on crack while writing this.

wtf is this omg