Chapter 2 ( E V )

Authors Note: Another edited version because I noticed that I made a lot of grammar mistake and keep using repetitive lines and also thank you for the comment I will not mention them but it made me realize that Im still immature in writing. It encourage me to write more.

Chapter 2:

I have no expectations after death because I know that I'll be directly sent to hell.

But just what the hell? This is not what I envision it to be.

It should be Hot, surrounded by Inferno, In addition of Regretful looking souls and the sinful ones with grim reaper let us also not forget The God of death.

'Where am I?' I asked myself but silence greeted me. This place seems peaceful, everything around me is white. Absolutely just plain white, it is endless that If I run a few miles It would feel like Im still staying on the same spot.

I had this conclusion that I just magically 'poof' here out of knowhere. That I live and die for nothing.

Is this a test? The purgatory? But why am I here alone. There was even no grim reaper assigned to me, I just cant help but feel offended about it.

Or is this my punishment?, To suffer in silence and continue my life ( If im alive or dead, my status right now is complicated) in this unknown place until I lose my mentality.

Thinking of this possibility, I am afraid. So I guess at the end I will always be alone. Tears came streaming from my eyes...I just loved someone was that wrong? Why.. that Im always unlucky did I do something in my past life to deserve this? Why..why are the odds are always in her favor? There are thousands of questions running on my mind but even I myself cant find the answer.

I guess am just too unlucky. I curl myself, hugging my knees and wetting my clothes in the process.

Was life cruel to me? No my life was in fact beautiful, painted with all kinds of color that created a beautiful image, it just lost its radiant properties that if you happen to mixed this colors it will result to white.

Some say white means safety, purity, and cleanliness. In contrast with my opinion the color white in my vocabulary symbolizes death.

Just like this place, a reminder how I will mourn for everyone's death and bad luck jumbled together with my life.

White a color that represents me.

2.1

Days, weeks, months possibly years has passed.

It was me and this white space. All I did was reminiscing the good old days. Summarizing my life in a short paragraph. Crying has also become a part time hobby of mine.

'My dear Child you shouldnt cry' I heard a voice it was neither a male or a female. It sounds erie and at the same time mysterios. But Oh my Ghosh!! Im not hallucinating right? I was already used to the deafening silence that it was a surprised to hear a voice.

'Who are you? Where am I?' I weakly said between my tears. I look around but I saw nothing, not even a figure of that person, Guess Im already crazy.

'I am just a passing God, my child. This God saw everything you did and I pity you.' I could hear his or her voice but I cant see anything, nothing but white. But did it said a God? So even I died God didnt leave me alone but why now? not at the moment that I needed hope, when things came crashing down, when my family empires been trampled, when my parents died due to 'an accident' but I know its only a lie to prevent the truth from leaking but no one listened to my pleas and cries for justice, when my poor brother was caught on a fight between gangs, when I was alone watching everyone suffer.

Are they joking me? Remembering everything I was bottle up with anger.

'Do not be angry my child, everything happens for a reason. Now that Im here to change your destiny for I will give you a chance.'

' A chance for what?' I ask and then stood straight and held my chin up high even if this was my downfall I still need to look majestic, I was the only Alkajeet Princess born from the family of luxury and wealth. Maybe everyone deserves a second chance even Villains also deserve a chance to redeem their self.

'A chance to live once more'