Chapter 5 ( E V)

The next day...

I woke up earlier than my alarm clock. Went to the bathroom and do my usual morning rituals. I am still not  comfortable in my 7 year old body. It seems that everything is gigantic and unfamiliar to me.

I grabbed one of my comfortable clothes in my walk in closet. Everything in here is pink that blinded my eyes for a second. I never imagine I was this childish and a pink lover. I guess this calls for shopping but that will be sooner.

I went out to my room and that startled Celia.

"You- I mean Estella?! " she seems shock. Just so you know Im not a morning person but today is a exception.

"Morning Celia. " I face her with my once in a bluemoon super duper happy smile. Then went on my way towards the dining area.

I slide to the railings of the staircase. My gleeful laugh echoed through out the manor.

I could hear Celia's plead upstair ,shouting to be careful.

This place was once desolate, isolated and despondent judging it from now it is brimming with radiance, lively and vibrant. I skip happily along the way.

Dining Area

Moma and Dada are already there. I went up to them and kissed their cheeks.

"Morningggg. " I greeted them and seated at my chair which I remembered is near my mom whom is positioned at dad's left side that is seated at the center . Big bro's chair is across ours which is dad's right side but since he is not here it is empty. Big bro Daimon, I wanted to see him but that can wait.

"Goodmorning little princess. " they both said at the same time.

Moma served me with an English breakfast that includes rice,eggs, sausage, bacon, beans, mushrooms, and cooked tomato let us not forget my milk.

I pouted.

"Moma. " I said giving her I-dont-want-to-eat-all-of-that-look.

But she replied with the You-dont-want-to-test-me look. 

Mom is a nice, soft and kindhearted woman but when it comes to our health and safety she is quite strict and stern.

So it left me with no choice but to eat. Dad chuckled and patted my head.

I didnt know that I could enjoy this much from eating breakfast the Mood was light and heartwarming. I feel Im at home which I am.

My past life I rarely eat at home, I would skip breakfast and went on my way but starting from today I will appreciate every small little things with my family.

After eating breakfast.

I grabbed my dada's coat and put it around his arm. Which I got another pat from my head. I arranged his necktie like a housewife this was supposedly Moma's job but she let me be. She was watching at the sideline, amused at my actions.

"Bye dada. " and kissed his cheeks.  I also ran up to Moma and kissed her cheeks. Bidding goodbye and wishing them a safe journey.

They will be going back to Country B to finished signing the contract which did not happen because they went back yesterday to check up on me since I feel unwell due to 'rebirth' but let that be our secret.

"Okay okay we will be now going, Madame so no need to worry" Moma said teasing me.

"Be a good girl, see you in two days little princess. "

And they left but before that they kissed both of my cheeks and left a few reminders to the servant.

Starting the from now I will be planning my future meticulously.

The real show will begin few years from now and I dont want to experience the same ending again. There are few thing that I want to happen but now I need Power. I need more not just relying by my Parents wealth and connection. Having the knowledge and intelligence from the past I could already be considered as invincible. But Im afraid of the butterfly effect that will occur if I keep changing and messing up my supposedly fate, The consequence that I have to bear at the end.

Lets not worry ourself, if that time comes then let it be. Having to experience death once makes me not fear for everything. For today onwards I will slowly built another powerhouse introducing a new era to the world.

Exposing two-faced people, Uncovering their ulterior motive and avoiding betrayal and deception.

By that I swear before my name Keziah Estella Alkajeet.

I will definetly make it happen.