Chapter 4 ( E V )

Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out nope this is not working. I am nervous at the same excited. You wonder why? Im meeting moma and dada again.

I bited my lips. Pacing back and forth. I really cant keep calm. Im dying to meet them again.

"Young miss. " before she can finish her words, I glared at her.

"I me-mean Es-estella what are you doing? Are you okay? Do you need water?. " there she goes again the worrywart Celia.

"Im perfectly fine Celia. No need to worry. " I said while giving her a twirl while the inner me is in chaos. Thousands of thought running on my mind but I never show it on my face.

"See? " I continued, anyway I stared at the acacia double dours painted in gold wondering when will it open.

Just as soon as I said it suddenly opened revealing two figures.

A woman around early 30's wearing a navy lace high neck short sleeves skater dress that complimented her figure. Long wavy brunette hair and forest green eyes. Her being exudes elegance and warmth together with her is a man standing at 6'1' dark clean cut hair, sharp features especially those grey colored eyes. One sentence could describe them sunshine melting the snow.

Behind them was a man wearing a suit. It was Butler Han my father's study partner when he was young but chose to become a butler, still unmarried. Same with Head Maid Maria the daughter of my mother's governess. They had skills, could be much more than working in our household or is it.

Han Gerold was one of my father's assistant, the lowkey vice-president of Alkajeet Builders Empire.

Maria Villaruz is a part-time famed etiquette teacher.

And Celia, that girl. Lets just remain her mysterious.

Everyone here is above average.

"Moma! Dada!. " I shouted and run towards thems but I accidentally tripped myself. Luckily Dada catched me at the right time. Lifting me up towards his chest, I wrap my little chubby arms to his neck.

"My little princess. " I heard his deep husky voice while patting my head. I lifted my head to meet their eyes. It was full of love and tenderness, nothing changed.

My regrets, remorse and guilt is suffocating me, slowly eating me alive.

"Is something wrong my dear? " My mom asked. Walking closer and lightly pinching my cheeks.

I shook my head. Realizing that God is Good. I shouldnt blamed him for what happened because it was my own foolishness that resulted my tragic ending.

My own being was consumed by anger, jealousy and greed and thats where I go wrong for I have let my emotions control me.

I even doubt if I deserve this chance, but thinking up to now I already grab it so I will just make the most of it.

Blinded by love I cause my own loved one's demise.

Now I will slowly let go of the past in order to move forward

Remembering the quotes on the internet " You cant master your future if your a slave to your past."

This is now my reality, my present.

Im happy, Now I could see everyone again, Im contented. Nothing more matters than being with My family, my everything.

I gestured dada to let me go and hug moma. I could smell her sweet vanilla scent, and snuggled to her embrace. I think Im still a child afterall.

Without knowing I already fell asleep. For the first time, there was a peaceful smile plastered on my face.

At that night I was no longer having nightmares, nightmares that would keep me awake for hours and hunted me for years.

For I have once found my salvation in the form of my parents embrace.