Chapter 20

Dedicated to: YonaMinasyan

Hahahah I really enjoy reading your comment😆😁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keziah's POV

My life is like an open book.

For example if you compare my life to a novel, my character will be a villainess. Its way obvious from the start.

Lily will be the innocent-pure kind of female protagonist and Drystan will be the overbearing-boss type of male protagonist.

As we observe villainess doesnt have good endings.

In otome games they always died in any routes. It seems death is her companion. Lily on the other hand is spoiled and pampered by many captured targets.

How about in European times? Lily will be a child of a low rank baron/viscount while I am the daughter of a powerful duke. Lily manage to catch the attention of the prince and that prince annulled his engagement with me. Resulting for my character to blacken.

Lets also add those ancient times in transmigration series.

I will become a legitimate elder jiejie who always mistreat her concubine weak meimei. But the ending is reversal that 'weak' meimei manage to catch the attention of a ghost king that owns a poweful sect or perhaps forced to marry a cripple prince that happens to be a demon lord that commands a secret forces.

In one way or the other. I always be the antagonist, the villainess, the bad guy that every reader hates.

What a cliche life.

Everyone despise me, a person or a cannon fodder who's mission is to strengthen the love of the two leads.

How wonderful. (being sarcastic)

But I will changed it. I am not a mob character but a star in my own movie called life.

Following the confrontation I decided to go back to my room using the elevator. Yes, you read it right an elevator.

Kring. Kring.

After the third ring I answered the call.

"Boss J."

"Finley? Whats the matter?." I replied.

Boss J is another identity of mine. Shortcut for Jemima.

Ting– the elevator opened. I walked inside and pressed the number 3.

"I would like to expressed my congratulations and deliver goodnews." Finley was a stand in Ceo for my Ryglo Company. One of my capable and trusted aide.

"From the tone of yours I can ascertain that you are happy. So whats that good news of yours?"

" We did half of our yearly income  only in one day. The stock value is going up as well."

"That is indeed good news."

Ting– I walked out of the elevator and said a few reminders before ending the call.

3 years ago the worlds first holographic game, [{War of the God's}] was discharged worldwide by my Ryglo organization. This game was made utilizing the world's most advance technology and could legitimately interface individuals' mind waves to the game.This game can connect to an individual's conscience and let that individual's potential benefit from it.

Just a week ago we released a new update and floods of good reviews are coming in from critics and gamers.

It is to be expected.

Swiping my Id card the metal doors opened. The chatter from the inside stopped and my fellow classmates looked at me, before continuing to whisper.

But still I could hear their voices.

They may have been updated from the scene earlier. How fast the word has spread.

I never paid attention to them and just sitted at my chair near the window. I casually put on my faux shearling bomber jacket.

Looking at my watch it was 15°. Not only my watch can allow me to know the time but also the day and temperature and a lot more.

I put on my headset and played a soothing music. I was kinda enjoying it not until someone grabbed it.

"What's up Bitch!"