Chapter 15

Dedicated to: marsotto25

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cason Mall

It' been already an hour since we arrived here in Cason Mall.

Currently we are here on Skylark Leisure a family entertainment center, where different arcade game and others fun-filled activity are offered.

First off we played Laser Tag. A tag game played with guns which fire infrared beams.

I was teamed up with Big Bro but Zale insisted to partnered with me.

Having no choice my dear brother agreed and join the other side, much to my dismay.

Brother Sam was not here since he wanted to go on the bookstore.

It was a 2 vs 2 match.

Money was not a problem and that's why rented out the whole area just for ourselves, talk about being spoiled.

"Listen up kiddos, Im gonna give you a short brief about the game. Put your vest on and tighten the clips in the front and side.  In laser tag, you are “hit” when an infrared laser strikes one of the sensors on your vest. The sensors are located in the middle of the chest, tops of the shoulders, and back. There is also a sensor in your gun as well. Players that are hit are stunned, they will be knocked out of the play for 5 seconds. The main objective is to score as much as you want until the time is up. The team who has more score than the other will be the winner. When you here this buzzer,

BINGGG!

Means the game is over. " One of the staff explained to us while showing us the layout.

Putting up gears, and checking out the laser equipment. We are all set.

" You are given 1 minute to adjust yourselves to the field. Another buzzer will be heard indicating the start of the game. Remember enjoy the game." The staff added, leading us to the entrance.

"Lets go" Zale said. Walking up front.

"Yes boss." I shouted from behind. Entering the battlefield.

This will be fun.

~~~

I was drenched in my own sweat. Puffing and huffing, catching my own breath.

I used the wall to support my own weight. I never expected to feel such pressure.

My hands were literally shaking, this cant be. I muttered to myself.

Thinking up to now, I could feel the aura emitted by Brother Tim and my own dear brother.

Bloodlust

They are so into this game, that I feel like Im being preyed.

Scoreboard

18-17

We are short by 1 points, I watch my time 28 minutes has passed. 2 minutes left.

Where is Zale? I got separated from hin because I was running away from the two.

The arena was very dark and lit only with blacklights. Light colors and many organic substances fluorescence (glow) in this lighting.

Concluding, the visual is low thankfully I memorise the layout so I know my way around. Turning from the left, I will be then at the center.

But that was not a good decision at all I found myself cornered at the middle. My dear brother to the right and brother Tim to the left. Each off them are sporting with a triumph smile.

Oh no Im dead.

Closing my eyes and saying a short prayer.

Boooogsh.

BINGGGGG

What happened. I found myself in the embrace of Zale. Whattt?!

Scoreboard

19-19 Its a tie?

Zale patted my head and I noticed he was hit so was dear brother and Brother Tim. He must hit those two while sacrificing his self.

What a fast reflex and accurate aim. That made me suspicious but I shrugged off, its just a game. No need for me to be serious.

"Good game Oppa!" running off towards him.

"Did you enjoy princess?" he said while giving me a hug.

I nodded my head and said nothing.

You almost had me a heart attack with your serious expression awhile ago. But I kept this thought to myself.

"Brother Salem." I called him out at first, he was kinda surprise.

"Your amazing." I shyly said while excusing myself to the bathroom. Giving him no room for talk.

Today he earned my respect.

Skylar Leisure had their own bathroom but I chose the restroom of the mall that is quite far from here. It was located at the very corner so there is not quite a lot of people passing by.

After I did what I must I washed my hands, It looks like I was the only one.

Preparing myself to go back to Skylark Leisure.

Someone suddenly putted a hankerchief on my mouth and holding me tight from behind.

An attacker? I suddenly thought

I tried to struggle but it was all pointless with my weakly arms and thin body. I could smell something on it and gradually losing my consciousness.