blue screen of death

HIS DREAMS are colored in #0000ff.

everything he touches turns to #0000ff. it was like midas touch, but instead of gold, taeyong will drown things. he is not a king, not a peasant, not a knight either. he is a sixteen year old kid who plays music too loud in his ears and wears the same shirt three days in a row. he talks to his computer screen and wakes up with a name in his head. his dreams are colored in #0000ff.

there is one night in a dream, where everything is white.

pure, unblemished, white.

he takes one step forward, and the floor floods with #0000ff. it bleeds out like ink and it has veins near the edge of the end. he doesn't know where the walls are, but he can touch the air and everything turns blue.

it isn't technically drowning, but you can say that it is.

he continues to walk down the deathless halls and walks in circles, squares, triangles. it was a labyrinth of sky and water.

#ff0000.

#ff0000 was the exit.

he opens the door and he steps into the black.

the door shuts and the darkness encases him, comforting in a way that reminded him of the scent of fresh bread outside his window at 5AM (it reminded him more of the shadows around that hour). it seeped into his curtains and sunk into his senses to drive him into reality once again.

he touches the ground, it remains black. nothing shifts.

he places his hand on his chest and he is blue.