7up tears!

AT THE GROCERY STORE, they sell a delicacy for only $4.99.

it's sweet with sugar glaze and lemon tang. it colors his walls in shades of sunsets, sunrises and planets. it makes him forget about the blood, about the universe, about the things under the floors and in his bathroom. it makes him melt away like a candle. it makes him disappear into the sea, gone without a trace.

the cake diminishes the idea of how meaningless humanity was. how tiny humanity is to gods and monsters, experiencing a fate worse than death itself and to acknowledge the fact that soon, the others will arrive and plug your soul into themselves, steal your light, take your sense of thought and throw you and your traumatized state into digital trashcans.

anything that defies the laws of physics and reality, it lies within this building and it is very hard to suppress the urges to relinquish yourself to it.

realization reeks of chaos. the awareness that you know something you are not to, is awful. tragic. you were not meant to know this. you were not to find out. to face such things, you cannot describe them. you can't. the contents of what you saw, what you saw, are so vast and powerful than anything you have ever known – what you thought you knew.

humanity is only an insect. what lies beneath the floorboards, beneath the dirt, beyond the clouds, beyond the skies, can easily bring humanity to their demise. to wake up ███████, and change reality with every shift in their sleep, will be an end to you and everyone around you. (your skin is not your skin).

you'll be gone before he even cuts a slice.

and god's most awful machine, the building.

it stands at the center of infinity. it casts a shadow at the edges of oblivion.

what lies within, cannot be drowned in his 7up tears.