Chapter 12

Naomi looked at the three faes, three women in total. They all bore the same blue-hued pale skin, all of their hair was different from one another. Their body covered in those blue-hued scales. The one on the left, who was the shortest of the bunch had a pixie cut, the deep blue hair sticking up in every direction. Her dragon like eyes were as gold as the flakes inside Naomi's eyes.

The one in the middle was the tallest, her lanky arms hanging at her sides. Her long deep blue near black was as straight as a pin, ending at her waist. Her dragon like eyes were a stunning sea green.

The one on the right was average height but seemed to look stronger than the rest of her two sea dragons. Her plump lips were curved into a smile, showing those razor-sharp teeth. Her light blue near white short curly hair was tied back into two braids on either side of her head. Her eyes looked the same as her sisters but one was golden and the other was the stunning sea green.

Naomi stood in front of them, Azriel by her side. Rhsyand and Feyre on her left. Cassian standing next to Azriel. Mor next to Feyre. Nesta, Elaine, Lucien, and Amren watching from the terrace above them.

The tallest one with the long hair took a step forward and bowed, "It is an honor to meet you, Summer's Eye. My name is Rix, this is my youngest sister, Fel," the curly haired fae bowed, "and my oldest sister, Tria."

Naomi bowed to them and responded, "It is my pleasure to finally meet you, I am grateful for your coming at the battle against Hybern."

They both stood up at the same time, sending chills down Elaine's spine, Tria told Naomi with a straight face, "You are one of us, it is only honorable that we help you."

Naomi rose a brow and asked, "Is there any more of us?"

"Yes, there is," Rix said smiling.

Cassian rose a brow and asked, "Where are they then?"

"We are located on a large island three hundred miles south of Rask," Tria answered looking at her rather sharp nails.

Mor questioned them, "How many are there of the Dragonkin?"

"Three thousand, our leader is currently looking for a new treaty to relocate for more land," Rix answered.

Naomi rose a brow and asked, "More land?"

"Yes, unfortunately, our land is being taken over by humans and they have become more and more lethal and we wish for nothing more than to live with them in harmony..." Fel muttered.

Tria looked at Rhysand and Feyre, right before getting on her knees and placing her head on the ground. Bowing to them, "Please, our people can not take this any longer...allow our people to stay in the Night Court as your people and soldiers..."

Feyre looked at Naomi, and saw the weariness in her eyes. Rhysand placed a hand on Feyre's back and told Tria, "We are grateful for what you have done for us, as well as for Naomi. Yet, this is something we will have to think over."

Tria stood up and looked at Naomi and asked, "Will you be along our side?"

Naomi pursed her lips in thought and told them, "What they choose is not my choice, but for now please...make yourself at home as we decide."

"Thank you, Naomi."

Naomi looked down at the map of the Night Court, the Dragons would be used to the warm weather, so it'd be hard to put them in cold temperatures and think nothing would happen. Azriel watched as Naomi patted the bottom of the pen on the table, her eyes scanning each inch of the map. 

She placed her hands on the table and scanned the map. Every single black dot showed one camp, there were not as many camps on the eastern side as Naomi had thought there was. If they could, that could be the best spot for them but the climate would be hard for them to get used to.