5. Min Taegi

Irene's POV

Irene's POV

"Damn I should have brought my sweater," I muttered to myself and began walking to nowhere. Maybe I'll rent an apartment instead.

I looked down while walking until I bumped into a hard chest making my head dizzy.

"Ow," I muttered quietly before looking up to be met with Yoongi's eyes.

"Sorry. What are you doing outside?" Yoongi askes me.

"I just want to take fresh air," I said. "Could I stay at your house for a while please?" I asked hoping Yoongi would say yes.

"Sure, but why though?" Yoongi askes me.

"Jimin.. uhh wants me to get looked after you guys because he is going somewhere and he doesn't want me to be alone," I said making up an excuse.

"Okay. Let's go to my and Taehyung's house," Yoongi says and I hugged him.

"Thank you!" I said smiling. This is the first time I had ever smile since my arrange marriage.

"Yea let's go," Yoongi says and we both walked to his house that wasn't far from our house.

Yoongi's POV

My heart kept beating fast all the way until I and Irene arrived at my house.

It has been so long ever since I fell in love.

Author's POV

Minutes passed until Irene and Yoongi arrived at his house. Yoongi got the keys to his house and opened the door revealing Taehyung and a girl.

"Oppa you're back!" the girl hugged Yoongi and Yoongi hugged her back. Irene stood there admiring the beautiful girl and looked down to her own flat chest.

"Oh, you must be Irene! Yoongi told me a lot about you. You look so pretty in real life!" The girl kept complimenting Irene while Irene started feeling friendly.

"Thank you. You also look beautiful, " Irene said and the girl nodded.

"My name is Jisoo Manoban. Let's set this aside and play Truth or Dare!" Jisoo says.

"Do you want to join?" Taehyung asked Yoongi and Irene and they both said yes due to their boredom.

Irene's POV

Jisoo seemed like a nice girl. I bet Taehyung's dating her because who wouldn't date Jisoo?

Taehyung got a soda can instead of a bottle.

"Why did you get a soda can instead of a bottle?" Yoongi asked Taehyung with disgust at the empty Sprite.

"I am too lazy to get up and find a bottle so if you have OCD, why don't you find one?" Taehyung asked Yoongi with attitude and Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Just continue, " Me and Jisoo seemed to laugh.

Jisoo rolled the soda can first and it landed on me.

"So Yoongi told me about your husband. Do you love your husband?" Jisoo asked me an easy question.

"No. It's just business. It's not like he'll love me anyway, " I said with a straight face.

"If J-Hope Oppa was here he would literally attack you for not hoping love, " Jisoo said.

"I'm glad he's not here. He's annoying as a horse, " Yoongi said. "Now continue please, " Yoongi whined and Jisoo pouted.

I spin the soda can and it landed on Yoongi. I smirk evilly.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" I asked.

"No, " Yoongi got flustered and quickly said no.

"Oh, my turn!" Taehyung blurts out.

Taehyung spin the soda can and it landed on Yoongi again.

"No fair!" Yoongi groaned.

"Yoongi, " Taehyung looked at Yoongi seriously. "Do you like.......... Me?"

Yoongi got annoyed and threw the can at Taehyung's forehead, but Jisoo was quick enough to roll over on top of Taegyung and protect him.

"I'm not gay you bastard! Unlike J-Hope who seems to have a horse fetish, " Yoongi admits.

Yoongi rolls the soda can and it landed on me.

"Are you a virgin?" Young abruptly asked me with a smirk.

"I'm not answering that question. I'll just choose dare then," I said.

"Fine, I dare you to go with me to my bed and we can start... Something, " Yoongi says with a mischievous smirk.

"Then I'll just not play the game, " I said.

"I agree!" Jisoo says. "Same, " Taehyung says. "Okay. It was time to go to sleep anyway, " Yoongi says and we all get up to our rooms.

"Wait where am I sleeping?" I asked nervously.

"With me. Now follow me, " Yoongi says going upstairs.

You have got to be kidding me.