9. Third Wheel Got A Flat Tire

Jimin's POV

I was downstairs in the kitchen eating my bacon and eggs that Mina cooked for me

I was downstairs in the kitchen eating my bacon and eggs that Mina cooked for me. She recently decided to follow where I go because she misses me so much.

While I was eating, I thought about Irene. What was she doing right now? Eh, she's probably sucking off a guy's D so she can fly to Japan.

We all know she only married me for money. What a greedy whore.

I finished eating my bacon and eggs so me and Mina began to cuddle on the couch while watching "Fifty Shades Darker".

It was a new movie and Mina really wanted to watch it.

Suddenly my phone rang.

"I'll go take this call outside okay, babe?" I told Mina and went to the front yard of my house.

"Hello?" I said curiously.

"Ah Jimin! I wanted to ask you if Irene told you about her going to Japan for her fashion career, " The voice of my mom said.

"Yea she did, " I said with no emotion.

"Okay, make sure to call her everyday! Bye!" My mom hung up and I groaned angrily.

I left Mina just for this phone call about Irene?! What a waste of my time.

I went back inside my house to see Mina watching the K-KOR-7 News. Except, her reaction seemed shook so I took a look at the TV to see...

IRENE?!?

IN A FUCKING BIKINI?!?

My jaw dropped wide open.

"Babe I'm more sexy right?" Mina asked pouting.

"Yea you are, " I said without taking a glimpse at her. I was focused on Irene on the big TV screen.

"Welcome Choi-Sang Irene to the world of fashion! It's amazing to see her as the #1 Fashion Model in Japan AND Korea. I still can't believe she hasn't found a husband!"

The reporter said. Meanwhile, I got angry.

"Irene is such a slut for getting attention from boys. I can't believe she didn't even include you as her husband!" Mina said angrily.

"She's missing out on everything, " I said through gritted teeth. "Hey, you wanna do something fun?" I asked Mina while I turned the TV off.

"Of course." Mina said and pushed me against the bed.

Irene's POV

"Who would have known I would immediately become famous when I came to Japan!" I said with a shock expression while I watched the K-KOR-7 News.

"I know, " Yoongi said while he sipped on his chocolate milkshake.

I also found out that Yoongi went to Japan to meet his favorite rapper, Tony Montanna. Don't ask me who that is.

"Your next photo shoot is at Busan, South Korea, " Yoongi says. I nodded along.

"Nice. When is it?" I asked.

"Tomorrow, "

"We have to pack our things now!" I said in a panicked tone and dragged Yoongi with me by his wrist toward our apartment.

Yes, me and Yoongi share a room in an apartment. Not in the same bed though! Ya nasty.

Author's POV

Irene and Yoongi packed their things while Jimin and Mina just finished something that they started last hour ago.

"Babe, should we move to South Korea?" Mina asked Jimin.

"Why?" Jimin asked Mina.

"Singapore seems too old, " Mina rudely said. "It also seems boring, " Mina added.

"Sure! Where do you wanna go to?" Jimin asked Mina.

"Let's go to your hometown, " Mina answered.

"K, " Jimin answered plainly before both of them fell asleep. The blackness covering their eyes.

The Next Day.