10. Break Up And Kiss

Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV

Today, me and Mina are going to Busan in South Korea. We both agreed that Singapore sucks.
(Author's note - Singapore doesn't suck! I actually love Singapore!)

"Mina! BABE! Where are you? Our flight leaves in 10 minutes!" I yelled out for Mina.

I opened every door to see nothing but boxes of our things packed. Irene's stuff are already gone.

Then, I opened the guest bedroom. The only room I haven't checked.

When I opened the door, I saw Mina with a man in between her legs sucking her off and another man jerking off as she watches them.

"You slut, " I said.

Tears begin forming in my eyes. Mina noticed and tried to run toward me but I slam the door against her face.

Since I paid so much for those Korea tickets, I'll go to Busan myself.

Irene's POV

I was on the airplane sitting next to Yoongi. We were on our way to Busan! While we were on the plane, Yoongi would often sleep on my shoulder.

1 hour ago.

"Hey Yoongi wake up. We need to get off now, " I said lightly smacking Yoongi's cheeks.

"If you bite my lips or kiss my neck, I promise to rip your fucking clothes off, "

I stopped slapping Yoongi's cheeks and furiously blushed.

What the hell was that Yoongi. My heart kept pounding.

After a few minutes, Yoongi woke up.

I hope he doesn't remember anything.

Jimin's POV

I got off the flight and began to drive to my other house in Busan. No one leaves there except me.

I walked like a zombie to my house because I was depressed and I wanted to be alone right now.

Except, I didn't want to when I heard laughter beside me.

I turned to my right side to see Irene and Yoongi eating ice cream at a cafe!

What's Yoongi doing here?! And with Irene?! I thought he was my best friend.

I clenched my cost and then I unclench them. I began to walk toward them with my bags following along.

"Follow me now, "

I whispered in Irene's ears.

Suddenly both of their attention was on me.

"No, I want to stay with Yoongi, " Irene said. I took a glimpse at Yoongi to see him smirking at me.

"No, go with me now, " I said almost yelling at her.

"Hey, stop it. If she doesn't want to go, then she doesn't want to, " Yoongi said and grabbed her wrist before leaving me.

I was clenching my first so hard that red marks began to appear on my palms.

Then, I got out my phone and typed in Irene's phone number that Irene's mom sent me since the wedding. It's my first time contacting her.

Rring rring.

"Hello?" Irene asked.

"Go to xxxxx by 6:00 ASAP. If you're not there, a punishment will be waiting for you." I said.

"Wait! No you ca-"

Before Irene could speak any longer, I hung up.

Then, I went to my house.

Irene's POV

Before I could tell Jimin that I have to work until 9, he hung up. Let's see how painful his punishment will be.

I angrily stomped my foot.

"I'm sorry Yoongi, but you could go rent us an apartment. I have to go to work, " I said.

"Oh okay, bye Irene!" Yoongi waved at me and I waved back while I ran to the photoshoot.

I didn't realize that I was late!