21. Asked Out

Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV

"Guys I am gonna ask Irene out!" I said slamming the door shut behind me after I had came back from outside.

The members look at me in surprise.

"Why?" Yeonjun asked.

"Because I love her," I said with heart eyes.

"Why? You guys just met and the manager doesn't allow us to date," Soobin says jumping on the couch.

"Well she used to be my wife, but we got divorced," I said.

Suddenly the five members ran up to me like a bunch of puppies.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Why didn't you tell us!! I would have backed off on the women," Yeonjun says.

"Eh, I don't think it's important," I said going to the kitchen with the five boys following from behind.

"Of course it's important! That's your soon-to-be-wife-again!" Beomgyu says.

"I know! I'm going to take her out on a date today, then I'm going to confess, after we'll get married, and be happy again!" I said.

"Nice, you better go plan out the date," Huening Kai says.

My eyes widened. "You're right! Anyways, bye guys!!" I said and ran out the door to buy some wine, candles, cake, and a expensive ring.

Irene's POV

"Look at that slut,"
"How dare she take our Jimin Oppa,"
"She's not even that good,"
"I bet she's secretly pregnant,"

I ignore the slurs that every girl is saying because those aren't true and Jimin was my ex husband.

I walked toward room 32. The only room that no one wants because it has bad lighting, there's bugs in there, the microwave doesn't work, and the room is small.

Suddenly I heard screams behind me. I turned around to see the tea drama.

The only Tea I saw was Jimin who was walking toward me. I received some glared so I stepped away. Maybe Jimin was walking toward someone else.

When I was about to close the door of my room, I couldn't close it. Then, I tried pulling the door so it would be close, but I only hear groans.

I opened the door and saw Jimin's foot.

"Oh, sorry!" I said opening the door wider. I hope Jimin doesn't hurt me after I hurt him.

"It's fine, " Jimin said with a calm expression.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

Jimin sighs. "Iwaswonderingifyouwantedtogooutwithme!" Jimin's face turned red. Aw he looks like a 13 year old asking someone out on a date.

"What?" I asked with confusion.

Jimin inhales a big breath of air and exhales.

"I... Was... Wondering.. If you... Wanted to.... Go out... With... Me, " Jimin says with a red face. He looked away.

"Sure! Let's meet up at 5 today. Okay? Bye bye Jiminie!" I said and closed the door.

My heart kept pounding faster than when my heart beat fast for Yoongi.

I slide my back against the door and thought about what just happened. Jimin asked me out!!

I quickly stand up and threw myself on my bed. I tightly grabbed my pillow and screamed really loudly in excitement in my poor pillow.

Jimin. Asked. Me. Out!!! Ekkk!

Jimin's POV

She said yes!! I walked back outside with a stupid smile formed on my handsome face.

I can't wait to marry her! I went to the store to buy some food and decorations and a ring for our date!

She'll say yes to marrying me right?

I took a glimpse at the rings. I'm pretty sure!

Author's POV

It was time for the surprise date about Jimin marrying Irene. Jimin hopes Irene will say yes. Will she? Or will she think that she still have feelings for Yoongi?

No I'm kidding! Yoongi's out in Busan kissing Nayeon.

Okay, let's continue. Irene saw Jimin outside the building in her room and ran outside toward the elevator. She couldn't wait for the date! She was excited like she was riding on a roller coaster.

"Hey Jimin!" Irene says excitedly waving at Jimin.

"Hey Jagi! Ready for our date?" Jimin asked lending Irene a hand. Irene blushed furiously.

"Of course! Who wouldn't be disgusted to go out with you Mr. Park Jimin," Irene says and joins her hand with his.

They both walk down the street to the park where the picnic is set up. Classic, am I right? Well you're wrong and probably me... but Jimin is going to confess his love to her in just about 5 minutes!

"What a lovely date," Irene says sitting down on the ground. Jimin sits next to her on the ground. Irene admires the beautiful candles and delicious food that she'll stuff in her mouth.

Irene began to eat a strawberry, but Jimin just stood there frozen and stands up.

"Jimin, What are you doing?" Irene asked Jimin in confusion.

Jimin inhales some air and exhales. Who wouldn't be nervous to marry someone who'll probably reject or accept?

Suddenly, Jimin kneels on his knee. Tears began to brim on the edge of Irene's eyes. Aww what a cute moment.

"Irene.." Jimin began to confess.

"YES YES I DO! I'll marry you Jimin! I have loved you since we got married by our parents! I love you so so much!" Irene says.

"Wait let me finish," Jimin says.

"Okay okay fiancé," Irene wiggles her eyebrows.

"Will you marry me?"