15. Nice

Irene's POV

Irene's POV

"We have been fighting as a couple for a couple of months now and I thought we should get a divorce," I stated.

I could see Jimin's angry mood. His fist clenched tightly that his knuckles turned white.

"No! We are not divorcing!" Jimin said before covering my nose with a piece of cloth that made me faint. The darkness fading into my eyes. Suddenly, I can't feel anything.

I woke up. My eyes flattering open very slowly. I looked around the room to see myself in a white bed with pink walls. Suddenly, a thought came into my head. Did I do "it" with someone?! I picked up the blanket sheets to see myself in my clothes.

Then, I smelled hotcakes cooking. Ooh who brought me home? Maybe Yoongi brought me home? Me and Yoongi haven't been talking recently.

"Oh you're awake!" I looked at the door to see Jimin holding a tray of food. Hotcakes, strawberries on the side, an orange juice, and a bottle of syrup. "Eat up, " He told me.

I don't know if I'm drooling, but I feel like I am because it looks so delicious! I took a big bite out of the hotcakes after pouring maple syrup on it.

I moaned in pleasure while I ate it.

A thought came into my head. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. That seemed to piss him off, but he answered back.

"I realized that I love you after you said that we were getting divorced, " Jimin answered.

"Well, I don't love you after all those terrible things you did to me. You abused me and I almost died, " I said.

"I know, I'm sorry, " Jimin sounded sincere.

"That isn't enough, " I answered before eating my strawberries. I could see Jimin staring at me so I looked up. "What, you can leave now, " I said getting annoyed.

"But you look cute when you eat, " Jimin said squishing his face. He literally looked like a cute mochi.

"I know, " I said and continued eating.

Yoongi's POV

"Sir, you've been proven that you didn't kill Irene so we'll let you go while we get to the bottom of this, " The judge said before dismissing us.

My prosecutor helped me to prove that I wasn't a murderer. "Thank you Nayeon. I could help you since I'm Jimin's friend, " I said smiling at Nayeon.

"It's fine Yoong, "

"But I need to help! I know that Jimin killed Irene because he hates her! I could call him and we could speak to him, " I begged Nayeon.

"Fine, first let's go get some coffee, " Nayeon said and grabbed my wrist dragging me to Starbucks.

Jimin's POV

I was cuddling in bed with Irene around my arms. We were watching "Jane the Virgin" which is a telenovela that Irene likes since she was 11.

"So what happened to Mina, " she asked me when the scene of Jane kissing Rafael showed up.

"I don't know. She's probably with her new boyfriend, " I said.

"When do you want to have a baby, " She suddenly asked me.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"I'm just asking,"

"Maybe after a couple of months, but not now, " I answered.

"Oh, " Irene looked down. Did I say something mean?

"But we can have it anytime, " I said to cheer her up.

"O-"

Rring rring.

"I'm sorry I have to take this, " I said and went to the front door.

"Make sure to come back!" Irene yelled.

I went outside and answered the call from Yoongi. I'm guessing this won't be good so ce he almost got arrested because of me.

"Hey, " I said through the phone call.

"Meet me at the BitCoin Cafe tomorrow on 4," Yoongi said and hung up.

I guess he really hates me, but it's his fault for liking my wife! I put my phone in my pocket and went inside the house again to see Irene watching a sex scene.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled. Irene turned around in fear and also shouted.

"Sorry sorry! It just came up!" Irene said quickly grabbing the remote and fast forward the scene.

"It's fine, " I said and jumped on the bed with Irene. We both watched the show in silence.

"Tomorrow I have to meet Yoongi for a meeting, " I said.

"Oh! Could I come along??" She asked.

"Why?"

"Because I miss him, "

"It's a private meeting so you can't, but I'll say hi to him for you, " I lied.

"Okay thank you!!" Irene cuddled me more.

Yoongi's POV

"Thanks Nayeon for letting me stay over at your house, " I said.

"No problem, that motel that you were staying at is actually a drug dealer's place, but since you stayed there for only two days, they couldn't have time to rob your stuff, " Nayeon said fixing my bed beside her.

"Anyway good night, " Nayeon said and turned off the lights.

"You too." I whispered before sleeping.