f o u r

so i didn't quite remember what happened in the previous chapter for this

so i went back and read it

aND IM LAYUGHING SOHAR D I FELL OFF OF MY COUC H AHHAHAHAHAHAA

i can't believe i wrote that *pats self on the back* i'm so stupid lmao

anyways i asked what people wanted updated, and y'all said gay bar! so i'm doing it!

i am your bitch, your slave; and you are my master!

--------------------------------------------------

Once sunlight was seeping through Michael's windows, he groaned. 

"Oh, fuck me." He muttered, cursing at the sun for being so annoying. He quickly slipped on sweatpants over his boxers, not bothering to put on a shirt.

"Calum," he yelled, opening his bedroom door, "wake the fuck up. I want pizza!"

A few moments later, Calum stomped through the apartment, coming up to Michael and glaring at him.

"Okay, I don't even know how you found out I had a sex dream about Ashton, but why the fuck did you tell him?" He spat, digging his finger into the older boy's bare chest. Michael stifled a laugh.

"You had a s-sex dream about Ashton?" He doubled over,laughs erupting from his chest. "That's hilarious!"

Calum's eyes were wild, and he was still furious. "Don't act like you didn't know, Clifford. He texted me! You're the only person who could have told him."

The angered lad was about to say more, being distracted by the chime of his phone.

From: Ashton?

haha sorry for that text last night! i just wanted to bother you, because i couldn't sleep. what did you even dream about anyways? -ash 

Michael peeked over to see what the text was, his laughter quadrupling as he saw what it had said.

"Oh, Michael, don't think you're so innocent." The laughing stopped. "Who gave Ashton my number, hmm? Luke doesn't have mine."

Michael scooted away from the boy, holding his hands up in surrender. "Luke asked me for it! I didn't know he was going to give it to his mate. Sorry-"

Calum whacked him on the shoulder, sighing. "Hate you." 

Michael chuckled. "Love you."

--------------------------------------

Ashton stretched, making oddly content noises as his limbs covered the bed.

"Ash?" Luke called quietly, knocking on his bedroom door and walking in. "Michael said he wanted to go to The Cockpit again tonight, do you want to come with me?"

"Luke, I'm still not gay." Ashton laughed. "Plus, I went last time. It wasn't as awesome as I hoped."

The blonde boy frowned. "But Michael said he'd bring his friend! You know, the straight one? You two could talk and stuff." He said hopefully, trying his best to win the sleepy lad over.

"Fine," he sighed, "whatever. But I swear, if you and Michael have sex in this apartment while I'm still here one more time, I'm walking in your room and lighting you two on fire. Either that, or I'll throw you out the window, and then light you on fire."

Luke giggled. "Okay, Ashton!" 

To Calum:

see you at the gay bar tonight?

Ashton sent, not realizing how weird that sounded.

To Calum:

wow, i never thought i'd say that oh my god you know what i meant

He added, feeling better about himself.

From Calum:

of course ;)

Ashton smiled, excited to see the boy again.

"GAAAAAAAY!" Luke hollered from across the apartment, because, well, Ashton seemed pretty gay to him.

-----------------------

if you read lifeguard you probably smiled at that last line

anyways ashton and calum are going back to the gay bar how much ya willin' to bet that some shit is gonna happen

oh no! jenna no don't SPOIL anything! 

anyways yeah *reader voice* thanks for updating, jenna! *my voice* you are welcome, children

oh lord i hope you guys aren't children

LOVE YOU GUYS! BYE

goal: 50 comments, 75 votes oooh damn