s i x

GUYS HELP WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I BE FOR HALLOWEEN

for reference i am 5'6 with short brown curly hair and brown eyes

so like i can't be misty from pokemon bECAUSE I WOULDN'T LOOK GOOD :((((

anyways expect cute stuff! if i write this the way i intended, cute things will happen

---------------------------------

 Ashton looked at Luke, blushing furiously when he saw Luke's face. "I- um-"

Luke cut him off by squealing, and grabbing him by the wrist.

"Bedroom. Now." Luke demanded, his voice quite deep and scratchy from still being sick.

Calum, still highly intoxicated, swayed back and forth on the ground, until finally deciding to sit on the floor.

"What just happened?" Luke asked once they sat on the bed in Ashton's bedroom. 

"I don't know, it wasn't me! Calum started it." Ashton sputtered, his cheeks still stained red. He looked down at his feet, yet couldn't fight the smile from forming on his face.

Luke grinned knowingly, and patted Ashton on the back. "I knew you were gay." 

Ashton's eyes widened, and he snapped his head back to Luke. "Hey!" 

Luke shrugged, hopping off the bed and sitting on the couch in the living room. Michael immediately wrapped his arms around the sick boy, humming with content.

"Hey, can you two leave us alone for a minute?" Michael asked quietly, looking at Ashton and Calum. Ashton confusedly nodded, grabbing Calum's hand and dragging him to the kitchen. 

Michael smiled nervously when he realized that now they were alone.

"Luke?" Michael spoke, stroking the boy's hair. "I know we agreed to be - for lack of a better phrase - friends with benefits. But-" Michael stopped, gesturing to how both of them were wrapped up in each other, "do friends do this?" 

Luke frowned. "Well not usually, but-"

"Luke, will you be my boyfriend?" Michael asked quickly, slapping his hand over his mouth in shock. "Oh lord. I'm sorry I said that. I didn't mean to, I swear."

Luke giggled. "Of course, Mikey." he croaked, coughing lightly into his arm.

-

"I'm sorry I kissed you." Calum looked up at Ashton with wide eyes. He seemed to be sobering up a bit.

"It's okay." Ashton sighed, fiddling with his fingers.

"But, I mean, you moaned." Calum pointed out, looking down at the white kitchen tile.

"Shut up!" Ashton screeched, covering his face with his hands. "I was just... surprised, that's all." he added.

"Mmhmm. Sure." Calum grinned.

Ashton just stood there quietly, refusing to look the other lad in the eye.

"You know, we never went back to The Cockpit. Together, I mean." He added, smirking.

-----------

so does this mean cashton is gonna go back to the gay bar? I THINK  Y ES 

but srsly i need really good ideas for a halloween costume pls help

OKAY I HOPE YOU DIDN'T HATE THIS CHAPTER GOODBYE FRIENDS 

goal: 100 comments, 100 votes oops