n i n e

i think this story is almost over :////// 

like this might be the second to last chapter

oh god

-----------------

The little date Ashton and Calum had changed lots of things.

It was almost as if everything felt right in the world. The two boys definitely felt more comfortable with themselves, and they knew what they wanted.

Each other.

Ashton slipped on a nice button up shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. 

"I think I know what you're doing." Luke grinned, pulling Ashton in for a hug. "I'm proud of you." 

"Thanks, Luke." Ashton spoke genuinely, his heart fluttering. "I just- I feel ready now. I want to ask him to be my boyfriend." 

Luke squealed. "That's so cute, oh my god. I'm going to make sure Michael gets it on video. I have to see this happen, dear lord. My baby boy is growing u-"

"Luke, I'm older than you."

"I know! Wow, how time flies." Luke sighed, smiling. "Anyways, sorry. Go over there, right now! And take this, you might need it." Luke shoved a (wrapped) ring pop into Ashton's hand.

Ashton nodded with slight confusion, grabbing his keys and running out the door. He sped over to Calum and Michael's place, trying to figure out what he was going to say. Calum, love me! No, no. That's needy. Calum, be my boyfriend. Better, but too demanding.

Soon enough, Ashton was there. He stood at the door, hesitating before knocking.

Michael opened the door. "Oh, hey Ash! You look nicer than usual- oh." Michael soon realized, his cheeks heating up. "My baby boy is growing up so fast-"

"I'm older than you!" Ashton cried, blushing. 

"Sorry, I'll go get Calum and get out of your way." 

A split second later, Michael was out of sight and Calum was standing in the doorway with wide eyes.

"H-Hey Cal." Ashton sputtered. "I have something to ask you."

"Yeah?" 

The curly haired boy took a deep breath, unwrapping the ring pop as he began talking. "Ever since I met you, my life changed. You made me question things I never had to before, and because of you I've never wanted anything more than what I want now." 

 Ashton fished the ring pop out of the wrapper, and got down on one knee. "Calum, will you please be my boyfriend?" 

Even though Calum slapped his hands over his mouth, Ashton could still see his smile. 

"Ashton, oh my god!" Calum cried, running over and attacking him with a hug. "Of course I will."

Ashton was filled with relief. He grabbed Calum's hand and slid the ring pop onto his finger.

Calum giggled. "What flavor is it?" 

"Blue raspberry."

Calum screeched. "I FUCKING LOVE BLUE RASPBERRY!"

Ashton and Calum laughed, and Michael walked up to them. "Now that you two are definitely gay, I think there's a place we need to go."

The three looked at each other, nodding their heads. "The Cockpit."

----------------------

FUCK EYAYH AEA

 NO GOAL BC I'M PRETTY SURE THIS IS THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER OMG