s e v e n

it took me literally two minutes to remember what chapter this is i am a hOt mEss dear lord

by the way i figured out what i'm gonna be for halloween! I'M GONNA BE MERMAID MAN AND MY FRIEND IS GOING TO BE BARNACLE BOY I HATE MYSELF SO HARD

ok, on to the chapter woooooOOooOOo :-)

just kidding i literally spent an hour eating pop tarts and DMing michael wow sorry ok now i shall write 

-----------------------------------

"No, Calum. I'm not going to a gay bar with you."

"But you've gone with Luke!" Calum whined.

"Yeah, but that's because he's my friend!"

"But this could be like a date-"

"NO, Calum. I'm not gay!" Ashton snapped, glaring at the boy. 

"Yes you are!" Luke croaked from the living room. The boys ignored him.

"Well, I'm not gay either!" Calum sighed, looking at the ground.

"Yes, you are!" Michael yelled from the living room also. Ashton stifled a laugh.

Calum huffed, storming off into one of the bedrooms and closing the door. Sure, he teased Michael a whole lot when he first came out, but Calum wasn't as strong as his friend was. He was pretty confused, and he didn't like the fact that everyone thought of that as entertainment.

Tears slowly trailed down Calum's cheeks, which made him feel even worse. He was crying.

Man, he was such a pussy.

"Calum? You okay in there?" Michael's muffled voice sounded from the other side of the door. "Can I come in?" 

Calum wiped his tears with his hands, and let out a quiet "yeah." Michael opened the door.

"Oh shit man, I'm sorry." Michael sighed, taking in Calum's appearance. "Is it because of what I just said?"

Calum nodded, choking back a sob and lying down on the bed. Michael sat down at the edge, putting his head in his hands.

"Calum, look. I know this is going to be really hard for you. I'm not going to pretend like I understand - because everyone is different - but you can't get offended by this kind of stuff. If you think you like a boy, people are going to be mean; and they won't be joking like I was. Of course I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings, but you've got to take what I'm saying to heart. Plus, I'm never saying this again because this makes me sound like such a softie dear lord." Michael spoke.

Calum cracked a small smile. "Thanks, Mikey."

"Sorry, but I don't think you can call me that anymore. That's what Luke calls me now." Michael smiled, blushing slightly.

"Wait, is Luke-"

"I asked him out just a few minutes ago." Michael admitted, his face now completely red.

"That's so cute!" Calum gushed. He opened his mouth to say more, but he got cut off by someone lightly knocking on the door. 

"Can I come in?" Ashton asked. Great, just the person he didn't want to see.

Calum nodded, and Michael silently got up and walked out of the room. Ashton remained at the doorway. 

"Cal, are you okay?" Ashton asked quietly. Calum shook his head, tears once again blurring his vision.

"Oh, Calum..." Ashton sighed, hurrying over and lying down on the bed next to him. He pulled the crying lad closer to him, and traced circles on his back. Calum nestled his head into the crook of Ashton's neck, sniffling every couple seconds.

"I know you're not okay." Ashton continued, speaking in a soft and soothing voice. "I'm not really okay either. My heart really isn't making sense right now." He chuckled, trying to mask his embarrassment. "All I know is that I'm feeling something for you."

"It's been a long day, Calum. We should get some sleep." Ashton closed his eyes, sighing. He kept his arm around the boy, in attempt to provide him comfort. 

It was just hard for Ashton to keep from crying himself.

-------------------------

aw that was sad i'm sorry but i had to be kinda realistic i mean if i started having feelings for someone of the same sex i'd be a bit freaked out and scared tbh (not that i don't support gay people, i'd just be so scared that people would treat me differently)

even though i live in the most homosexual neighborhood lmao

BY THE WAY if you couldn't tell, i am literally the worst at making covers. so if any of you aren't busy or anything could you message me? i am in need of covers for THIS FANFIC and LIFEGUARD. so yeah 

since this chapter was sad, here is a pun!

don't have sex on an elevator

it's wrong on so many levels 

(no goal for the chapter)