♫Problem♫

I try to hide the fact that I desperately want you back. But when I lost you, I lost everything.

While Tom Holland was out getting wasted, meeting girls and not giving a fuck, (Y/n) Grande sat in her deluxe apartment. With nothing but a piece of paper and a pen. The only thing that would help her get over Tom would be to express herself through a song. That's what Grande's do best.

Tom had no trouble getting (Y/n) out of his thoughts; all except when he was alone that is. When he's alone, he needs company. And the only company he wants is her. When he listens to her songs; he wants her. When he looks through the old messages, he wants her. When he remembers all the memories. Her. He wants her, only her. But unlike (Y/n), Tom hides his emotions well.

A brainstorm quickly hit (Y/n)'s mind, as she scribbled down notes on the paper roughly. She then ran into her room, grabbed her phone and started calling a number.

"Hey Iggy, how are you? I've been better- Do you wanna come over? I've got a song for you-"

-

Tom walked out on the streets of New York. Bombarded with paparazzi. He quickly put his hood up and tried to avoid them. This is why he usually adventures out with company, with her.

"Tom, is it true you cheated on (Y/n) Grande?"

"Who did you cheat on Grande with?"

"Do you regret it hearing about the interview?"

"What interview?" Tom was confused so had to speak up. Then it suddenly hit him. She's told the world. His eyes widened as he ran back in the direction he came. If only the world knew the truth behind the act, the truth that Tom would attempt to explain, but the excuse wouldn't be accepted.

-

Iggy and (Y/n) stood in the recording studio, experimenting with different verses and the music. Lucky for them, the person on duty in the studio was a huge fan; so let them in without the permission of their managers. Although they would find out sooner or later, they'll have a new hit song to go with it.

(play song now)

'Uh huh, it's Iggy Iggz, I got one problem with you girl. Aye,' Iggy sung in her go-to tone.

'Hey baby even though I hate ya, I wanna love ya, I want you,' (Y/n) sung into the microphone, glancing at Iggy and smiling occasionally.

'And even though I can't forgive ya, I really want to, I want you. Tell me, tell me, baby.. Why can't you leave me,
'cause even though I shouldn't want it,
I gotta have it, I want you!'

'Head in the clouds. Got no weight on my shoulders, I should be wiser and realize that I've got one..'

'I got one less, one less problem,'

'I know you're never gonna wake up, I gotta give up, but it's you. I know I shouldn't ever call back, or let you come back. But it's you. Every time you touch me and say you love me,I get a little bit breathless, I shouldn't want it. But it's you,'

"Yes bitches!" Ariana Grande walked in cheering. (Y/n)'s older sister and role model. She smiled and hugged her, Iggy did the same.

"When are you realising it?" Ari asked, (Y/n) laughed and tucked a piece of loose hair behind her ear.

"More of an experiment, I think. Who knows." She shrugged then looked at Iggy.

"While you're both here, I'm hosting a little party on the weekend. Anyone and everyone is coming so feel free to bring who you want," Ari handed the two girls a little invitation. "It's for Coco's birthday, and I just want to see everyone, ya know?"

"We'll be there, for Coco that is," Iggy laughed.

-

"She told everyone!" Tom slammed the hotel door shut. Harrison sat on the sofa bed, looking up from his phone.

"What?" He said.

"(Y/n), she told them that I cheated," He paced around the room, unsure of what to do.

"What a bitch," Harrison stood up and tried to comfort his best friend, "Let's be real mate, you don't need some girl. Come'n, Jacob invited me to this party on the weekend, I'm sure he won't mind if you tag along. Go meet a girl there if you really need some Princess, but I'm all about the single life yano?"

Hey, how is everyone liking the story? xx