♫Bloodline♫

Because I'm trying to do the best I can, and they just can't find something to satisfy me.

(Y/n) woke up the next day, gasping her head in pain. She groaned and shoved a pillow in her face, then looked around the bedroom; unsure of where she was. Her memory from last night was cloudy, until the sweet sent of mint cologne reminded her of what happened. Oh no.

The door opened revealing Tom, awkwardly carrying a plate and a glass of water. He looked at her and smiled goofily.

"I made you breakfast," He placed it on the bedside table. (Y/n) smiled then stood out of bed, heading for the window.

"Appreciated, but I need to go, like now," (Y/n) opened the blinds, revealing the same press that recorded her being carried, bridal style in the hotel last night. Luckily they didn't know who was carrying her and they both planned to keep it that way. "Without them seeing,"

"Wha-? Why?" Tom said a little sad.

"Um because I've just walked out the hotel my ex is staying in?" She sarcastically responded, "Just a heads up, this doesn't change anything between us,"

Tom sighed as there was a knock at the door, it opened almost immediately.

"Who are you talkin- WHAT THE FUCK?" He shouted noticing that (Y/n) Grande was in the room.

"Don't get your hopes up Harrison" (Y/n) reassured "It was a mistake, a drunken mistake," She then mimicked Tom's excuse.

"Was it really?," He smirked leaning on the wardrobe. She ignored him and turned to Harrison.

"Haz, can you please drop me off to Arianas'," She pleaded.

"So you let him take you but not me?" Tom argued.

"Yes," (Y/n) replied simply, picking up her coat and dragging Harrison with her. Tom couldn't help but feel slightly jealous, how could he? He did cheat after all, so he obviously doesn't care.

"I'm only dropping her off, relax," Harrison mouthed rolling his eyes, before leaving the hotel. He noticed Tom's look of jealousy, quickly reassuring his best friend.

"(Y/n) are you and Harrison a thing now?" Was the first thing asked by paparazzi and fans waiting outside. She sighed.

"No, he's just my driver," She replied, following him to his car. They both opened the door and got in.

"So?" Harrison nudged her, smirking.

"No Haz, I told you. No, not again, not ever," She rolled her eyes before he started driving. Harrison got (Y/n) and Tom into their first relationship, it may have started off rough but they were perfect.

- 2 years earlier -

It was karaoke night in the small London pub. Whilst (Y/n) was visiting the Uk, she ran into her two new best friends, but one of them took a certain liking to her. All of a sudden she stood up from the table the three of them sat at and headed for the karaoke. The two boys giggled, aware that (Y/n) was a little tipsy, preparing to record her embarrassing moment for them all to laugh at the next day.

(Y/n) Grande spoke to the man holding the microphone by the small stage, attempting to pack up. He nodded and passed her the microphone.

"Thank you," She mouthed to him before walking on the stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to dedicate this one to my good friend, Tom!" She pointed to Tom, he gulped as she then tripped a little as her wobbly legs walked around the stage. Who knows who she was addressing, as no one else from her friends and the bar workers. She then pointed to the man from earlier, who played a random music beat.

(play song now)

'Even though you're bad for me, I know, you're he one that I'm thinkin,' She sung perfectly, 'Got me feelin' so incredible Would you mind maybe linkin'?'

'Love me, love me, babyAre you down? Can you let me know?Love me, thank you, leave mePut it down, then it's time to go,' Tom wasn't sure if to smile, or frown, 'Hit like you love me, but you don't, boy, it's just for show.'

'Take it or leave it, you gotta take it or leave it, like uh

Don't want you in my bloodline. Just  wanna have a good time. Ain't no need to apologize, but you gon' have to let this shit go.. Don't want you in my bloodline, Not tryna make you all mine, ain't no need to apologize, no, But you gon' have to let this shit go,"

But I guess the song was the opposite to what happened... anyway omg I updated wow :) ok now I need to think of how to set out the next chapter dndscndsjcjicbchbehibcdsdj