♫NASA♫

When I miss you, it'll change the way I kiss you..

Neither Tom or Harrison had spoken to (Y/n) after the events of the morning after the party. No matter how much
(Y/n) denied it, she did want to speak to them again. She hated herself for trusting him, talking to him, staying with him- considering all he's done to hurt her. She had to get over him, but the universe just keeps pulling her back to him.

While Tom was at a small meet and greet, (Y/n) stood in the recording studio once again. It was like time stops when shes in there singing.

"Can I do that part again? Or from the top?" She asked threw the one way mirror.

"From the top please," The man sitting at a desk spoke into the speaker, looking down at all the music machinery. He turned around and spoke with Grandes manager before turning back to face (Y/n), nodding and telling her to start.

(play song now)

The little voice memo from the start of the song played, queuing (Y/n) to start singing.

'I'd rather be alone tonight, you can say "I love you" through the phone tonight, really don't wanna be in your arms tonight, I'll just use my covers to say warm tonight. Think I'm better off here all alone tonight,' She smiled. 'Ain't no checking on when I get home tonight, just makin' sure I'm good on my own tonight, even though there isn't nothing wrong tonight..'

'Yeah, I'm just saying, baby, I can't really miss you if I with you- and if I miss you it'll change the way I kiss you. Baby, you know time apart is beneficial. It's like I'm the universe and you'll be N-A-S-A!' From behind the mirror Kat, (Y/n)'s manager, was dancing and lip syncing lyrics like a supportive Kris Jenner.

'Give you the whole world, im'ma need space, im'ma need space, im'ma, im'ma need space. You know I'm a star; space. Im'ma need space, im'ma need space, im'ma..'

-

He grasped the pink roses in his hands before checking his hair for the fourth time in the car mirror. He sighed looking at Harrison who sat beside him.

"Are you sure about this?" He gulped. Harrison nodded, unlocking the car door and pushing Tom out. He tripped a little looking back at Harrison as he pulled up the car window.

"Go," He said putting Toms new sunglasses on and then rolling down the window. Tom walked awkwardly walked to the mansion in front of him. Why was he nervous? It's only her. He shakily knocked on the door. After no answer for over twenty seconds he almost walked away, but the door opened. There stood (Y/n) Grande, phone in hand, hair in a messy bun and she wore an oversized familiar-looking hoodie. Once she noticed who was standing outside her door she put her phone in her pocket.

"H-hey Tom? What are you doing here?" She chuckled a little, looking behind him at Harrison watching like a hawk from the car. He passed her the roses.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry, for everything I've ever done to hurt you. I truly am. And I want you to accept that apology if it's the last thing I do," He said from very deep within. (Who got that Tom quote reference?)

"Uh," She looked outside again, clearly looking for her favourite people, paparazzi.

"Maybe we could try.. us again? You know.." He said, instantly regretting it.

"I'll think about it," She smiled.