- 3 • love? -

Jinsung smiled widely as he looked down at the elder that slept on his lap, head laid on his chest. He wrapped his arms around the elder's waist and rested his head onto his and closed his eyes, falling asleep slowly.

• later when Jinseok came back to the dorm •

"Hey Jinsung-Ah in ba-" before he could finish his sentence he saw Jinsung and Doyum sleeping on Jinsung's bed. "Awe look how cute, I shippp" Jinseok cooed at his dongsaengs before snapping a picture. "For later evidence" he chuckled to himself as he went straight to the bathroom.

• 5 in the morning •
"Yah! Just wake them already!"

"No they're too cute hyung!"

"Stop yelling they'll hear you dummies"

Jinsung slowly opened his eyes as he saw Yechan, Jinseok and Siyoung standing at the foot of his bed. "What are you guys doing?" Jinsung asked, taking the three in shock. "Well I woke up to see that Doyum hyung wasn't on his bed and when I passed by your dorm, I see Yechan and Jinseok dying on the ground here and decided to check it out and see you guys, hyungie sleeping on your lap" Siyoung said quickly and smiled. Jinsung looked down and blushed immediately, seeing Doyum's sleeping face.

Jinsung finally knew what it was... did he love Doyum? "Sungie?" Doyum said as he fluttered his eyes open. Yechan, Jinseok and Siyoung dying on the floor by the nickname. "Good morning Yummie" Jinsung said and flashed him a smile. "stop being so cute guys" Yechan said as he stood up. "I-... hiiiii" Doyum said as he closed his eyes when he saw the other three. "Wait why are you here?" "Why are you here hyung?" Siyoung asked making Doyum blush.

"Well me and Yechan will be on our way, have fun getting ready. Come on Siyoung-ah let's leave them alone" Jinseok said and walked out the dorm, the other two following. Doyum buried his face in Jinsung's chest. "Aweee cute~" Jinsung said and ran his finger in Doyum's hair. "S-stop Jinsungiee" Doyum whined and looked up at the younger. "What you are cute~" Jinsung cooed and put his hand around Doyum's cheeks. "Well let's get ready Yummie..." Jinsung said with a smile. Doyum got off of Jinsung and looked down " I already got my hoodie on so I'm good!" Doyum said and sat back down on the bed. "I just need my name tag thing" Doyum added and watched as Jinsung walked over to the closest and opened it up, grabbing his hoodie out.

Without warning Jinsung took his shirt off, Doyum immediately looking away. "Y-Yah!! Warn me when you're gonna do that!" Doyum yelled, blushing. "What is there something wrong with that?" Jinsung asked teasingly while smirking. He placed his name tag onto his chest and walked towards Doyum. "Let's go get your name tag and we'll go" Jinsung smiles and took Doyum's hand into his. "Let's go"

Doyum and Jinsung walked towards Doyum's dorm, walking as fast as they could, trying their hardest so they wouldn't get yelled at by their teammates. The reached his dorm and walked in, Doyum quickly grabbing his name tag before walking quickly with Jinsung's hand in his still. When they reached the practice rooms they quickly hugged each other and said their goodbye before walking into their respected practice rooms.

" awweee that was cute~" Suren said as he and other smiled widely at Doyum when he walked into the practice room. "Wh-what?" Doyum asked, blushed brightly. "You and Jinsung holding hands then hugging!!" Wumuti exclaimed and smiled at him. "THEY WERE CUDDLING!!! I FOUND DOYUM HYUNG IN JINSUNG'S DORM SLEEPING ON TOP OF JINSUNG HYUNG'S LAP!!" Siyoung exclaimed, everyone gasping then smirking at Doyum.

"Yahhh stop guyyssss" Doyum blushed even more before he walked farther into the practice room. "Let's practice guys" Sihyun said before everyone got into formation. As the song started they all began to sing and dance.

🌱
THANK YOU FOR READING!! There my be some errors so yeahhhhhhhh. Anyways I wanted to know who do you support the most in Under Nineteen. WAIT ALSO, THANK YOU GUYS FOR COMMENTING AND VOTING ON THE LAST TWO PARTS!! Love you guys ♥️

published- 100219