- 8 • it'll get better -

+ Jinsung's POV (HAH SWITCHING IT UP CAUSE IM BORED)
I frowned at the statement. What did I do? Am I too clingy now? My thoughts ran wild until he moved my arms with a harsh push as he walked away. I couldn't see his face but I knew what he looked like, he probably looked heartbroken... and I was the cause of it.

+ Doyum's POV
I looked up at Jinsung, getting slightly annoyed that he didn't even realize that he talked to someone about me over text and was planning to tell me to stay away, yet here he is standing there and asking me why I pushed him away. It started to get too me again and before I could start to break down in front of him, I pushed him away and started to walk. Walk and walk, I really didn't care where I ended up, all I wanted to do was to get away from this ignorant boy that I loved.

+ no one's pov
Jinsung stood there, tears brimming his eyes as he watched Doyum's figure walk away. Doyum himself was crying again, he kept going and going until he stood in front of a dorm.

Clueless he knocked on the door, noise immediately filling the room on the other side. The door opened and there stood Byeonghee along with Wumuti. " Doyum-ah! Are you okay?" Byeonghee asked as he pushed pass Wumuti and hugged the younger.

Doyum cried even harder as they both pulled the younger into their dorm. They made him sit down on Wumuti's bed, watching as the boy just rested his head onto his knees as he cried even more. "Doyum... what's wrong?" Wumuti sskrd again.

"Jinsung... he doesn't truly love me... he-he lied to me" Doyum cried as Wumuti rushed to sit beside him, pulling him into a hug.

Byeonghee immediately grabbed his phone and texted Jinseok.

Byeonghee: hyung, what happened between Jinsung and Doyum?

Jinseok: I dunno... but Jinsung came too the dorm and was crying.

Byeonghee: Doyum came to our dorm, crying as well.

Jinseok: brb... Jinsung is talking to me

Byeonghee sat down on the other side of Doyum and pat his back. "What do you mean? What happened?" Wumuti asked. "He... someone texted him, asking if he already told someone that he didn't like them anymore... and I'm guessing it's about me..." Doyum cried. "Doyum-ah... you can't jump to conclusion like that, maybe it's not about you.." Byeonghee said, Wumuti nodding in agreement.

"Have you seen the way Jinsung looks at you? He's whipped" Byeonghee joked, making Doyum giggle softly. "Doyum-ah... please don't cry..." Wumuti said and hugged the younger even tighter. "Thing will get better..."

Doyum stood up and faced the two older teenagers. "I'll get going... I don't want to cause you too a problem..." Doyum said as he immediately exited their dorm, rushing towards his own.

When Doyum got to his dorm, he got into his bed and closed his eyes tightly. Wanting to disappear, so badly. As he did this, he slowly fell asleep.

the next morning
Jinsung got out of bed, frowning immediately. "I need to make things better..." Jinsung said to himself as he got ready for the day.

Doyum got out of bed slowly as he saw Siyoung, already exiting the door. He sighed and went to get ready for the day.

Today was a free day for the trainees but of course they could practice (imagination time:3). Jinsung got dressed and went out, going straight towards the closest mall.

Jinsung: Hey Doyum... would you like to meet up today?

🌱
A new part should come out soon (hopefully). Heh anyways, hope you have a good day!! Also this is unedited so don't mind if some parts don't make sense
Published- 032219