- 9 • i missed you -

Doyum heard his phone go off and went to go check on it, groaning slightly when he saw who texted.

Jinsung: Hey Doyum... would you like to meet up today?

Doyum: why .-.

Jinsung: please don't be like this Yummie

Doyum: don't call me that!

Jinsung: please meet up with me.... I want to explain myself what's going on...

Doyum: Fine... where and when?

Jinsung: maybe like 11-ish and at the mall

Doyum peered at the clock, 10:02. He sighed and went to go get dressed, picking a regular white shirt with a print, some shorts and converse (don't judge, I like converse XD).

Looking back at the time—10:36—he exited his dorm with his phone in hand.

"Hey Doyum-ah.... you feeling better today?" Byeonghee asked, bumping into Doyum while walking down the hallway.

"Yeah... I'm going out today... thanks for asking hyung" Doyum smiled slightly, Byeonghee pulling him into a hug.

"Stay the strong and courageous person we know!" Byeonghee said before walking away.

11:06 am - at the mall
Jinsung looked around, he was at the enter of the mall waiting for Doyum.

Doyum: dumbo where are you? I'm here now?

Jinsung: hey!! Don't call me that -3- And I'm close to the bathroom by the entrance

Then Jinsung spotted him, he was only dressed in a regular shirt but he still looked amazing. He couldn't believe he made that beautiful male cry. Doyum walked towards Jinsung before Doyum waved at Jinsung shyly.

Jinsung smiled and went over to the older, fighting the urge to hug him. "Hey Doyum."

"Hey..." Doyum said softly.

"Can I please explain myself?" Jinsung asked as he gently grabbed onto Doyum's hand. "Fine..." He whispered softly, letting Jinsung take him towards the café near.

Jinsung pulled Doyum to a table near the back and smiled slightly. "Thanks for actually coming" he spoke.

"Mm..." Doyum answered looking around, avoiding eye contact with the younger.

"I'm guessing you saw that one text hm?"

"Of course I did..." Doyum looked at his lap, wanting to cry again.

"Yummie please... it wasn't meant for you! It was meant for an ex... they kept bothering me and wouldn't stop... they kept insisting that I loved them back, please understand.... I love you, with all my heart" Jinsung explained, blushing slightly at his last sentence.

"I-I love you too..." Doyum said softly, blushing. Jinsung chuckled, smiling. "So... you forgive me?" Jinsung asked.

"Hmmm... I'll think about it" Doyum giggled, trying his hardest to keep serious.

Jinsung pouted and stood up, Doyum mirroring him. They walk towards each other, eyes taking to each other. They got closer until they hugged, something they wanted for a while.

"I missed talking to you..." Doyum admitted, before sitting beside Jinsung.

"No, come here" Jinsung whined before lifting Doyum and placing him on his lap.

"You're mine right? Only mine?" Jinsung asked, wrapping his arms around Doyum. "O-of course Sungie..." Doyum blushed, trying to get off of Jinsung's lap.

"Nooo! I said stay with meee.... I've been waiting since then to hold you in my arms" Jinsung said and held onto Doyum tighter.

"Fine..." Doyum blushed.

"So you want anything to eat?" Jinsung asked Doyum who was shivering slightly.

"Here you want my hoodie?" Jinsung asked, taking his hoodie off before handing it to the older.

"Y-yes... th-thank you" Doyum said softly before putting it on, the hoodie slightly bigger then his shorts, making him look smaller then usual.

"Heh you're so cute"

🌱
Just wanted to clarify that I'm not going to abandon this ff!! I'll still continue to write it just I made another! Sorry for the wait but I hope you enjoyed!
Published- 040619