- 5 • second mission -

Jinsung entered his dorm and his eyes go wide. I just kissed his cheek!!! Jinsung mentally slapped himself. "What took you so long Jinsung-ah?" Jinseok asked as he jumped onto his bed. "I was practicing in the practice room. I also got to see Doyum" Jinsung smiles like a madman as he sat on his bed, daydreaming. "Aweee. SPILL! What happenedddd?" Jinseok asked as he sat across from the younger.

"Wellll, we talkeddddd and he told me to get on his back and he gave me a piggyback ride. And then.. then.. I may have just kissed his cheek?" Jinsung said and looked away as Jinseok started to shake Jinsung while fanboying. "YAHHHH!!! I SHIP IT!!" Jinseok said and smiled widely.

Doyum blushes ferociously as he looked at his feet. He just kissed my cheek,, HE KISSED MY CHEEK!!! Doyum started to walk towards his dorm with a smile on his face. He opened his dorm's door and saw Siyoung singing and dancing to We Are Young. "Hey hyung... you actually had rest today" Siyoung giggled. "Did you practice some more after you woke up?" He asked as he sat down on his bed. "Nope, I walked with Jinsung." Doyum said and looked away while blushing. "OOOO, you're blushing!!! What happened?!?!??" Siyoung asked as he pulled Doyum to sit beside him. "He may have just kissed my cheek?" Doyum said quietly while blushing. "KISSED YOUR CHEEK??? AHHH!! I SHIP IT!!" Siyoung yelled and started to jump up and down.

"Y-Yah!!! Stop... people might wake up" Doyum shushed the younger and fell into his bed. "Awe... I heard that you won't be able to see him later because of this mission?" Siyoung said and laid on his own bed, laying on his pillow. "Yeah, we need to focus on our own team so..." Doyum said and turned on his side, cuddling to his plushie. "Welp... goodnight hyung... have a nice dream" Siyoung said softly and turned the light off.

•after the first mission•
Doyum smiled brightly as he looked over to Jinsung who smiled back. "We made it through the first mission" Jinsung mouthed to Doyum and Doyum nodded with a smile on his face. They then dismissed all of the trainees to go to the Performance Team's practice room to announce the next mission.

When they found out what groups they'd be in—Doyum was placed into the Shangri-la team and Jinsung was in the I Need U team— they were again dismissed to go to their teams. Doyum and Jinsung's team passed and before they let each other pass, they hugged and smiled at each other before continuing to their teams.

"Aweeeeee you guys are cute" Wumuti cooed and looked at the younger. "Hyungggggg" Doyum whined and looked away, blushing. "What, you guys are cute~ I wish that you guys could hangout more" Wumuti said. "So you can stalk them?" Kosuke asked with a playful smile. "N-No!!! I JUST WANNA SEE MY SHIP SAILLLL" Wumuti said and placed his hands at his hips. "O-okay, let's just go and practice now" Doyum said and walked towards their practice room.

•days into practicing•
They had been practicing for a few days now, they were exhausted. They'd been practicing for hours at time and they had no breaks. Doyum sat down and looked at himself in the mirror, I have to work harder, was all that he said to himself over and over again. Being a kpop trainee sure wasn't easy... "Doyum-Ah, come on one more time" Wumuti said and clapped his hands. Doyum stood up, feeling a bit dizzy but shook his head and continued to his place.

Shangri-la started to play and they started to dance along with strong movements. Not until the dance break was when Doyum's movements had gotten weaker as he looked around, feeling light headed. His vision was getting blurry until everything around him had gone black.

•a couple hours later•
Doyum fluttered his eyes open and looked up at the ceiling, what happened? Doyum slowly propped hhimself up and looked besides him to see Jinsung lying there. Why is he here? Jinsung's eyes were closed, sleeping soundly. The younger's chest rose then fell again as he took breaths in and out. Doyum ran his fingers through the younger's hair and smiled as he watched him sleep.

Doyum wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and rested his head onto his. "Doyum?" Jinsung said softly as he looked up at the elder. Doyum looked down and smiled before holding onto Jinsung tighter. "are you okay Yummie?" Jinsung asked and rested his head into Doyum's chest. "Yeah I'm okay, I think I just overworked myself" Doyum said and scratched his neck. "Promise you won't okay?" Jinsung said and held his pinkie out. Doyum took the younger's pinkie into his and smiled "of course"

🌱
I have a question... who do you ship Wumuti with? I'm planning on making a fanfiction with him in it and yeahhhh just wanted to ask who he should be shipped with in the fanfiction :) sorry for the wait but I hope you like it!

Published- 021719