- 10 • cute -

+authors pov
Doyum blushed even more before nodding slightly.

"C-can we eat something? I'm hungry" Doyum stuttered slightly.

"Sure, what do you what to eat?" Jinsung asked as he held onto Doyum's waist tighter, not wanting to let go of him.

"Cake?" Doyum suggested as he looked at the male he was sitting on.

"Sure my love. Is it okay if we share?" Jinsung asked as he rested his chin on Doyum's shoulder.

Doyum nodded and giggled slightly before whining "Sungie, it tickles".

Jinsung chuckled and lifted the younger before putting him down on the seat beside him.

"I'll go order then... oh yeah, anything to drink?" Jinsung asked, smiling.

"Hot chocolate pwease" Doyum said and played with the hoodie's strings.

Jinsung nodded and went over to the counter, telling the middle aged man his order before waiting off on the side for their order. when the man at the counter called their order our, jinsung quickly but carefully grabbed what they bought with a wide smile.

doyum swung his feet back and forth, waiting for the younger to return. "yummie, im back" jinsung said softly as he sat down besides doyum. doyum, without being asked, got up and sat on jinsung. "awe~" jinsung cooed as he smiled and held onto the older's waist. doyum flashed a smile towards jinsung, "c-can i?" doyum asked as he reached out to grab a fork.

jinsung nodded and smiled, resting his hands on the older male's thighs. doyum smiled and took a piece of the cake and put it into his mouth. jinsung couldn't help but smile when we saw how happy doyum got when the cake hit his taste buds. "here sungie" doyum said and held out the fork with cake on it to jinsung's mouth.

jinsung chuckled and opened his mouth, taking the cake into his mouth before doyum pulled the fork away from the taller's mouth. jinsung's face also lit up as soon as the cake hit his taste buds, it tasted amazing. doyum giggles as he squished jinsung's cheeks. "you're so handsome" doyum said and smiled.

"i know i am" jinsung said confidently, causing doyum to giggle. "sungie... how have you been recently?" doyum asked, tilting his head slightly. "good. but i'm really tired" jinsung answered truthfully, looking out in the distance. "you wanna go shopping after?" he asked, smiling at the smaller.

doyum nodded and continued to eat the cake until it was gone, with the help of jinsung. soon after, doyum drank all of his hot chocolate and they were on their way through the mall.

doyum ran towards a display that had a really fluffy jacket with bear ears. "LOOK! i want one!!" doyum exclaimed and pointed. "let's go then" jinsung said and took doyum's hand in his, walking into the shop.

doyum went crazy, looking through all the cute hoodies and t-shirts the shop had in store. "i still want this one sungie" doyum pointed towards the bear hoodie that was in display. "lets get one then" jinsung smiled brightly, grabbed one off display. "go try it" jinsung said and pointed towards the dressing room in the corner of the store.

doyum skipped with the hoodie in his hands, a wide smile that shot ear to ear. "you wanna come with me?" doyum asked, tilting his head. "it's not like i'm going to take off my clothes" doyum said and pulled jinsung into the small room with him.

doyum took off jinsung's hoodie and put on the bear one. he slowly faced jinsung with a bright smile. "is it okay?" doyum asked, looking back into the mirror. "you look adorable" jinsung said, practically drooling over the boy. "i wanna take a picture" jinsung said as he took out his phone, taking a picture before putting it back.

"let's go then!"

🌱
sorry for the long wait. i'm currently taking summer pe for my pe credit so i've been at school during the summer .-. but i'll try to post more!!
published: 062119