How you met

Gary "Eggsy" Unwin:

(Please don't judge on the choice of outfits) Sighing you walked down the sidewalk to a pub that You heard about

Sighing you walked down the sidewalk to a pub that You heard about. You see it. Your destination. Black boots clicking against the concrete. The door opened as some men drunkenly stumbled out. Rolling your eyes you walk in, sitting at the bar you ordered. "A whiskey." the bartender nodded.

Your p.o.v

The bartender soon gave me my drink. I sipped some of it and finally, I was at peace. "Hello, sweetheart." That ended quickly didn't it "I thought whiskey was too strong for girls." "You thought wrong." I mumble "so what's a girl like you doing here?" He started twirling a strand of my hair in his hand.

"Trying to have some quiet," I told him with an emotionless face. He smiled "you can have some peace with me can't promise the quiet cause I've been known to make women screamers." I nod totally starting to ignore him. I was ignoring it and perfectly fine till I felt something grip my thigh.

I grabbed the guy by the collar and threw him on the floor and started punching him then I went to the bar to finish my drink.

"Hey you bitch-" I elbowed the male on the nose then kicked his chest to his other buddies "a girl can never get a good whiskey without being annoyed can they?" I asked and then gripped another male's jacket throwing him forward then kicking him.

Grabbing my drink from the counter and taking another sip I grabbed a butter knife from the counter and a tornado kicked the guy behind me grabbing the last one and throwing the butter knife into his leg.

He screamed and I smirked satisfied I sat back down at the bar and took another sip. "What year is this whiskey from?" taking another sip finishing it. The bartender shook really scared "1907." I nod, "tell anybody, I come back." I got up leaving five pounds.

Only then did I notice two guys looking at me with their mouths wide open from a booth. "Close your mouths you just might swallow flies," I told them and walked out. They were both fancily dressed. I walked home and I felt something or someone walking behind me trying not to be caught stalking me home.

I went into an alley as soon as they turned the corner I grabbed their suit but their collar and pushed them against the wall my pocket knife against their throat. "Who are you and why are you following me?" I said, "well that's sort of hard to answer with a knife against my throat."

"It ain't much easier with a knife through your throat." I put more pressure on the knife. "Ok, ok, ok I saw you fight in the bar." I looked him over and it was the kid who had his mouth open. Soon feeling the barrel of a gun against the back of my head. "That must be the old guy who was sitting with you am I right." He nodded.

I put my knife in my boot and my hands up "fine I give in." "Really that easy?" The young one said, "no you idiot." I punched him in the nose grabbing the guy with the gun and flipping him over my shoulder taking the gun and disarming it. Throwing it at them and then jumping up against the walls. "Come on eggsy get up she is getting away."