Romantic Movie Part 1

Oi Oi Oi Welcome to the spicy special that we've decided to finish this oneshot book with. This particular story might not appeal to all audiences though, as this is a smut-hehe

The first part-this part-only acts as the setup, and won't have anything toooo saucy. The smut itself will appear in the second part. Even though it does only appear in the second part I found it fitting to warn you here, and another warning should appear on the second part too. 

Not everyone is into smuts, and I wanna warn you all properly so those who don't can escape while they can lol

So thank you for listening and enjoy!  - Roo

"Aagghh..." James groaned, running his fingers through his dirty blonde hair. On the screen in front of him an unfinished drawing had been aggressively covered in scribbles. He'd been sitting here for two hours, but not a single drawing had been finished.

Adam had always been a distraction that led to James running into a few poles and walls, but today was the absolute worst. No matter what he tried, his mind always tumbled back to Adam in some shape or form.

Leaning back in his chair, James closed his eyes. How was he supposed to work like this? Perhaps only succumbing to his mind's strong desire to stay on one subject would feel better than this consistent struggle. But James wasn't about to do that, not after last time.

His desk chair twirled around, allowing him to stand up and nimbly settle himself on his bed; sinking into his cool gray covers. He curled up in his the blankets, resting his head on one of his pillows. Perhaps a nice nap would clear his mind. 

Sadly, this wasn't the case. In fact, it only got worse.

It felt as if his own bed had cursed him, his safe-haven! A place of rest and calm! Tarnished with evil thoughts that were worst than the last ones!

James imagined nothing he saw would ever look the same again, fantasies sprouted by merely fixating on a lonesome chair in the corner of the room. And with each passing minute, it only got worse.

What was this? Torture? That was the only way James could describe it. All he wanted was to see Adam, to talk to him, to intently watch his lips but never pursue them, to await the moment that Adam happened to brush against him or sit a little closer than any ordinary friend would, to--

No, not there.

Never, never!

What a silly thought!

To even consider-!

But what if--

Oh dear.

There he was.

His mind ten feet in the gutter.

Is it possible to get out? After you've gone that far?

Well James sure hoped it was, as his phone cut through the silence of the suddenly a tad too warm room.

Ding!

James snapped to the right, snatching his phone from the nightstand.