Romantic movie part 2

Hey hey hey welcome to part two of romantic movie and the final chapter to this one shot book.

I must give a warning for this chapter is not appropriate for all audience's as this is the actual smut part so if your not into that stuff, please take this chance to escape lol.

Also I apologize if this chapter and my writing skills are crap 😓 but I do hope that you all will enjoy!

                             -shadow

"I'm not wrong, am I?" Adam asked giving a devilish smirk. James just layed there completely flustered and dumbfounded. He didn't know how to respond, he was never aware that Adam knew of how he felt, never knew how well his emotions showed. Yet here he was, laying beneath his best friend and crush who had just figured out the truth. He wanted to run yet something was stopping him from doing so.

As he stared into his friends eyes, he slowly recovered his voice.
"W-what if I said no? To wanting you."
Adam just chuckled "then I would call bullshit on that. The way your acting proves differently, you've had the opportunity to push me away, to run, yet you didn't."
James looked to his side, avoiding eye contact, allowing Adam to continue.
"But if you are serious, which I don't believe, then I'll stop before this goes any further" Adam said getting off the bed.

"W-wait!" James reached out and grabbed a hold of his friends arm. Adam looked back at him, "I- uh..."
Adam chuckled "I knew it" and with that he leaned in, pressing his lips against his.
James was shocked at first, but slowly melted into the kiss, his face a bright crimson red. Adam climbed back on top of the blonde boy, licking his bottom lip asking for entrance, which James granted. Their tongues battled for dominance, to which Adam won.

The two boys pulled away for air, a string of saliva connecting from their mouths. "Adam I do want you, I want you so bad" James moaned which caused a grin to form on Adams face. "Oh really? How bad do you want me?" He asked removing his shirt along with his own. "Do I have to do this?" He questioned to which Adam just simply stated with "yes." James sighed, "Adam I want you so bad, I want you to fuck me, please" he moaned. Adam smirked "okay babe."

He quickly tore off both of their pants and boxers, leaving them both completely newed. They both blushed a bright red at the sight of one another "your beautiful james~" Adam cooed which caused James to cover his face with his hands, to try to hide his blush.
Adam leaned over to a bed side drawer and pulled out some lube.
When he opened the bottle he heard James mumble a " your beautiful too" causing a small blush to appear on the brunettes face.
"Thanks" he replied smiling while lubing up his member.

Once he was done, he grabbed his thighs and positioned himself at his entrance. "This might hurt a bit, just let me know if you want me to stop" he warned to which James nodded and with that he slowly pushed in.
James groaned in pain and once Adam was in all the way he waited till he adjusted before moving again.
Once James was used to it he slowly moved his hips, signaling for him to move.

Adam slowly began to thrust into him, with each one getting faster than the last, leaving both boys a moaning mess. James wrapped his legs around Adams back and clutched his back, moaning in his ear. "A-ah~ Adam~" Adam kept going until he hit his g spot
Causing James to scream out. "A-ah! Adam! Right there Adam! Oh god more!~"
He kept hitting that spot making James go crazy "Adam I'm gonna- I'm gonna-" "me too" Adam inturupted
And with one final thrust Adam cummed inside of James while James cummed on both of their stomach's.

Once Adam pulled out he collapsed next to James, both of them panting. James cuddled up against Adams chest and he heard him give a small chuckle. "So is this what you imagined when that scene came on in the movie?" James blushed once more for the thousandth time and just gave a small nod which got another laugh from the brunette.

"Don't worry, I had a simular thought as well" James smiled and whispered "I love you Adam" a small tint of red appeared on Adam's cheeks, he smiled "I love you too James" and with that they fell asleep in each others embrace.

Welp this is probably shit but I hope you enjoyed! Also happy valentines day!