Chapter 3

"Like i said before students, it's crucial you learn this before the EOC coming up in just a few short months" Mrs. Gledden said wrapping up the lesson. We started getting our stuff together before the bell ring so we could be the firsts ones out. "How did Ruby find out?" Monse asked me, in reference to the whole Cesar and Olivia bullshit. "The twins" I stated. "Guess they're useful for something right?" Jamal said. Ruby looked at him, giving him a "WTF" face. Me and Monse laughed as the bell rang. Jamal and Ruby raced to their 6th period. "Anything you need Kayla, please know I'll be right here for you". Monse was really my everything, I don't know what I would do without her. "I know Monse" I responded before giving her a hug. "I gotta go to my 6th". She walked down the hall and I waited until she turned the corner to walk out to the picnic tables. When I walked out the sun hit me, it felt nice, like a blanket of warmth, something that Cesar made me feel.
I walked more into the court till I saw him sitting on the table. When I got there I sat on the bench connected to it across from where Cesar was. There was static in the air, and my heart started pounding. Whenever I'm around Cesar I get nervous, it's a feeling I grown to love honestly. Like these butterflies in my stomach that I only get when I'm around Cesar Diaz.
"Hey"
He looked sad and drained
"Hi"
"I never meant to hurt you"
"I beg to differ"
"I'm serious Kayla, you're my everything and if you want us to be over then that's fine but just know I won't stop ever loving you"
I felt the tears coming, I knew they were coming.
And they came
He came around the table and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. The tears subsided as our bodies were pressed together. I leaned in and kissed him. He was shook and then immediately kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening it, not wanting to let go. Our lips moved in sync. He stopped kissing me to start on my neck. "Cesar" I warned. My neck is my most sensitive spot and he knows exactly where makes me moan. He kept kissing my neck not hitting my spot, I thought it was okay until he grabbed my neck exposing that spot and started attacking it. My eyes squeezed shut as I bit my lip trying hard to not make any sound. "Cesar" I barely moaned out. He worked his way back up to my lips and kissed me one last time before putting me down.
"Oh I see you girl" Jasmine called out to me. I looked down, embarrassed. Cesar laughed and smiled at her, then looked at me. I was a short mixed girl with more black in me then Hispanic. I always wondered why he choose me. "I gotta go" I said, I grabbed my bag and tried to leave until Cesar grabbed my wrist and pulling me to his chest. "Tell me that your not mad anymore"
I bit my lip and played with his chain. "How about you come over tonight and we'll talk about that.
Cesar smirked but then looked me in my eyes "I love you" he said
"I know"
"You gonna say it back mami"
I always melted when you called me that. I bit my lip some more and nodded, still looking at his chest. He lifted my chin up with his finger.
"Say it"

"I love you"

Glitterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें