Chapter 6

Latrelle? Oh my God Latrelle. I looked around as to see where I was. I was still in my house. Where the hell is he taking me? My questioned was soon answer when he threw me on the bed. I winced as my head hit the headboard. "Couldn't have my sister sleeping on the couch" "So you threw me on the bed and give me a concussion" "A thank you is nice" he said while sitting down on a chair in my room. I rolled my eyes at him. "Why are you even here Latrelle? I asked before closing the blinds. He shrugged his shoulder and got up and started going through my closet. "Dude you for real need to leave like now. This is Santos property, plus I have company" I stated while pulling him away from my closet. "I'm pretty sure Nani doesn't want guest" he said while smirking. "Like you ever follow rules" I said."Whose coming over?" he asked. Latrelle didnt know about me and Cesar.  "Just some friends dude" "Who Kayla?" he pressed. I hated lying to my brother but I just couldn't tell him about Cesar. "Jamal" I blurted. He looked at me like he didn't believed me but dismissed it. I mentally sighed. "Dude you need to go for real, he's gonna be here any minute" I said. The thought of Cesar and Latrelle both in my room made my stomach drop. "Fine" he said, putting his hands up in surrender. "Just take this" he said and with that he pulled green hoodie he was wearing off and threw it at me. "Yeah no" I said throwing it back to him. "Take the goddamn hoodie pussy" he said throwing it back to me. "I can't have this" I said throwing it back to him. He then went in my closet and dropped it in my hamper. "Visit me some time, Santo" he smirked then opened my window and was about to jump out till he was face to face with Cesar.

"Damn"