2. Birthday Party

Clementine's POV

It was my birthday today and I decided to have a little party for me. Well Lee and Carley decided to have it so I went along with it. Yeah I might be turning 17 but I can still enjoy my life I had as a kid.

I invited the whole group to come but only a couple could. Half of them had something to do.

It was basically Louis,Marlon,Brody and Violet. I've had this weird feeling when I get close to vi or even if I talk to her.

She does the same things but I don't really seem to recognize it.

I don't know what it is but it just feels right for some reason.

We got the party set up for when they get here. The cake also arrived. It was just the regular everyday birthday cake that had 'Happy Birthday Clementine' on it. We got half Chocolate and Half Vanilla because Louis and Marlon wanted Chocolate and Vi and Brody wanted Vanilla.

Time skip to the birthday party

We finish up everything for the party. I walk over to the window and see a Black Honda Accord and a 2017 Mustang GT pull up in my drive way.

"Guys there here!" I yelled to them.

AJ came running down the stairs and met me at the door. "Is Violet here?" I nod. "Yeah, there all here"

I've been having to baby sit AJ while Lee and Carley are at work. I've invited Violet and Louis to come help me.

AJ only really played with Violet for some reason. I mean he would talk to Louis too but just more to Violet.

I hear a knock on the door and walk over to it. I open it to see four happy faces.

"Happy Birthday Clem!" They all say. I smile at them and let them come inside.

"Happy Birthday Clemmy, your 17 now!" Louis said while he put me in a head lock and rubbed the top of my head.

"Oww, okay you can stop, and don't call me clemmy" I glared at him. "Loud and Clear" He said and finger gunned at me.

I say hi to Marlon and Brody and give them hugs.

I catch Violets eye. I smile at her and hold my arms out. She does the same and wraps her arms around my waist while I wrap mine around her neck.

It actually feels decent hugging her, I mean yeah we've hugged before, but this one just seems different.

I hear a cough and realized that I'm still holding on to Vi.

"Shit sorry, got a little side tracked" I said and scratched the back of my neck. She giggled. "Happy Birthday Clem"

"Thank you Vi, I'm glad you could make it" I say. "Yeah, I'm glad I could too, I definitely don't wanna miss out on your special events"

"Hey Vi!" AJ runs up to Vi and hugs her legs. "Hey Buddy" She says and hugs him back.

"What? You aren't going to say hi to me and give me a hug?" Louis asked AJ.

AJ looked up at him. "No, I'm good, where's the food?" He ran off into the kitchen.

"Ha, you just got rejected by a 6 year old" Violet said.

"Shut up Lesbian" Violet glared at him and punched him in the shoulder. "Oww, okay I'll stop"

We all went into the kitchen where Lee and Carley was. They said hi to everyone and gave them hugs.

We eventually started the party. Them singing 'Happy Birthday' to me. Us eating this delicious cake. And Violet and Louis griping at each other the whole time.

Louis smashed a piece of cake into Marlons face. AJ got a piggy back ride from Vi and she almost dropped him. Brody drunk all of the capri-suns. And I was basically drunk on pop.

After about an hour of having fun and messing around. We decided to calm down.

Louis was hanging out with Marlon and Brody. AJ went upstairs to play Fortnite. And Vi was just sitting at the table lonely.

I walk up to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "You okay Vi?" I ask. She looks at me and smiles. "Yeah I'm fine, go have fun, you deserve it" she sighs and drops her head.

"Vi your not fine, here come on, follow me" I let go of her shoulder and she follows me out to the front porch.

I sit down on the rocking swing and pat the seat next to me.

She walks over and sits down next to me. "So, what's wrong? I know there has to be something wrong"

She looks up at me and shakes her head 'no'. "No, I'm fine clem, really. It just feels like I get left out sometimes" I frown and take her hand.

"Vi, we are not leaving you out, we all care about you dearly, we are your friends and we will be here for you no matter what" I say.

"To be honest, your the only person that I wanted to hang out with tonight" I say and smile at her.

"Really? You didn't want to hang out with PianoBoy in there?" I shake my head. "No, not really, besides I always have fun where your around, I guess you just make me feel safe"

She looks at me and smiles. It was awkward for a moment until Violet looks up at me again.

I look into her eyes and I slowly move them down to her lips. I can feel us slowly leaning into each other. Like we're being pulled by a magnet.

The next thing I know, our lips collide. I shot my eyes open and saw that hers were closed. I slowly closed mine and deepened the kiss by putting a hand behind her neck.

When air was becoming a problem, we both pulled back.

"Holy shit" she said.

"That's romantic" I smile at her.

"I mean...holy shit" she says with excitement in her voice.

"Finally!" We hear Louis yell. We see him,Marlon and Brody peeking through the window beside of us.

Me and Violet both look at each other before pulling the middle finger out on them.

I guess you could say this is the best birthday party ever.

Hola, so I hope you enjoyed this little one shot. I thought it was cute but I know I could have done better.

Anyways, I hope you guys have an amazing day/night :)

-Jaden💗