7. Coming Home

Violets POV

"Clem, Im home!" I walk in the front door of our house and lay the keys on the little stool next to the door.

There wasn't any response. I walk around the house, checking every room to see that they  was all empty.
The only room I haven't checked is mine and clems bedroom.

I make my way up the stairs, finding the doorway to the bedroom, only to hear water running from the tub and a light humming noise coming from the bathroom we have in our room.

I peak my head into the doorway of the bathroom, only to see Clem in the tub, with candles lit and music playing as she's singing to the lyrics of the song"

"Mama... just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now heads dead"

"You seem to be having a good time" I say with a slight smile on my face. The brunette looks up in my direction, leaning over to grab her phone and turn the music down enough to where she can speak to me.

"Hi Sweetheart" she says with a smile back. "I missed you, how was work?"

I try to spit out what I was going to say until I got caught up in staring at her. Her legs propped up on the side of the tub, her hair slicked back, with her brown gorgeous eyes staring straight at me.

"Vi?" she says curiously.

"Huh what? Sorry baby, I just had to admire you for a second. What was the question again?"

She looks me up and down, giving me a look that says 'I want you'.  "Can't resist looking at me huh?"

"I mean you are my wife, so I can look at you whenever I want too" I say with a smirk on my face.

She gives a small laugh before asking the same question as before. "How was work?"

"It was boring as always, thought about you the whole time so that was definitely a plus"

A small smile flourished across the brunettes face.

"I always think about you Vi, I'm glad you had a decent day at work, I made dinner and put AJ to bed so you didn't have to when you got home because I knew you was going to be tired. There's still some leftovers for whenever you're ready to eat"

'Damn this girl makes me so happy' I thought to myself.

"I will in a little bit..." I trailed off, about to ask something else.

"Mind if I join you? Ya know, to save water"

Clem rolls her eyes and gives out a small laugh. "You're such a dork. Only if you promise to eat tonight, I know you've not had a lot to eat lately with work and it stressing you out"

"I promise my love" I say with a slight smile in my face.

Clem returns a smile back with a nod of approval for me to join her.

"and Vi..." before she could say anything, i ran out of the room, taking off my clothes as fast as i could so i can finally have some time with my wife.

I smile at the thought of calling her my wife. I can't believe we've been married for 4 years now. Our 5 year anniversary is coming up pretty soon actually.

"Vi, are you coming?"

"Vi?"

I run into the bathroom, butt naked.

All Clem can do is stare at me with her mouth wide open. "Damn, I can't believe I married such a sexy ass woman" giving me a smile that slowly turned into a smirk.

"Right back at ya baby" I say and wink at her.

I dip my feet into the water. I slowly sink into the water while my back is against clems care chest. Clem lifts her hand up to brush a piece of hair out of my face.

I continue sinking down into the water. Enjoying the warm water, the music lightly playing in the background, the smell of the candles in the air, and being in the presence of my lovely wife.

Clem slowly wraps her arms around my waist, pulling me close towards her. She gives a small kiss on my cheek and leans back against the tub to adjust her self.

"I love you Clem" I say, enjoying the moment.

"I love you too Vi. More than anything"

———————————————————————————

Suprise :))) you guys missed me? I've been reading a lot on here lately, and I've slowly gotten back into reading some violentine fanfics. I missed my babies so I had to come back on her and see all the new stories that's being made. I hope you guys enjoyed this. I saw that I never finished this so I decided on finishing it bc I've missed writing honestly.

I honestly might get back into writing, maybe even make a new violentine book for you guys. Anyways, thank you guys for all the support that I've gotten since I've been gone. It means alot. Really.