.Chapter 3.

UWUuwuwuwu

there is a flashieback too

enjoy hoes
------

"In you go," The Doctor lightly pushed Elizabeth into the TARDIS

"In you go," The Doctor lightly pushed Elizabeth into the TARDIS. "So, pushy." She mutters.

"Alright, let me connect the arm and see if we can get a signal. Then, we can patch you up, you'll be good as new." The Doctor said and connected various wires into the arm.

"Do you think an arm is gonna be enough?" Elizabeth asked. The Doctor shrugs and starts hitting buttons and pulling levers. "Who knows."

Elizabeth plops herself on the chair and watches the man in front of her work.

'Gallifrey'

"Gallifrey?" Elizabeth asked. The Doctor's head snapped at Elizabeth. "What did you just say?" He asked.

"What?" She asked. "You said something." He said walking closer to her. "No, I didn't. You must be really old. Maybe a bit senile." She said.

The Doctor pulled out his sonic and scanned her. "You could've just asked before buzzing me. Rude." She said.

"You said 'Gallifrey.'"

"No, I didn't. Gallifr-ey." Elizabeth winces when her head starts to hurt. "Elizabeth?" The Doctor rushed back to her.

"My head. It hurts." She cries.

"Come on, let's get you to the medbay." He said and carefully pulls her to a standing position. "Doctor." Elizabeth sighs and her body drops. Before she could hit the floor, The Doctor caught her. Gently tapping her cheeks, he called out her name. "Elizabeth?" He whispered.

-----
"Kota!"

Fire burns through the land and children run screaming from all directions. "Kota! Where are you?" A woman shouts.

Her eyes spin as she searches for him. "Theo!" A voice in the distance yells.
"Kota?! Kota, I'm coming!" The woman shouts and sprints into the direction where the voice came from. "Theo?" A voice yells again but, this time it was close.

"Kota? Where are you?" She cried out. Still no sign of him. The woman sobs and she spins around to look in the ruins. "Theo? Sister, over here!"

"Kota!" She shouts again. 

"Over here!"

She dashes again and into a burning building that was nothing but rubble now. "Where are you?" She called out.

"I'm over here! Help, I'm stuck!"

She ran into a partial room and found a man with brunette hair and she drops to her knees and grabs him by the face.

"Oh my gods, Kota. What happened?" She asked and examined the rumble that was crushing part of her brother's left side.

"They were coming. I had to hide. The pillar broke and it landed on my arm. It's broken." He wheezed out.