.Chapter 7.

im so tired
help

i want an irish girlfriend. it would be so cool. i love irish and scottish people. also british.

----

 After their encounter with the ghost the group moved to the parlor where Gwyneth was pouring them tea

After their encounter with the ghost the group moved to the parlor where Gwyneth was pouring them tea. The Doctor and Elizabeth stood near the fireplace as the listened to Rose yell at her kidnappers.

"First of all you drug me, then you kidnap me, and don't think I didn't feel you hands having a quick wander, you dirty old man." Rose said pointing a can at Mr. Sneed, the Undertaker.

Elizabeth and The Doctor chuckled at the blonde who was glaring at the man. "I won't be spoken to like this." Mr. Sneed yelled.

"Then you sent me in a room full of zombie!" She shouts. "And if that ain't enough, you swan off and leave me to die! So come on, talk!"

"It's not my fault, it's this house!" The old man yells. Everyone's eyes lock onto the old man that made eye contact with them. "It always had a reputation. Haunted. But I never had much boher until a few months back, and then the stiffs... the, um, the dear departed started getting restless."

"Tommyrot!" Charles Dickens said from his seat at the table, teacup and saucer in hand.

"You witnessed it!" Mr. Sneed exclaimed. "Can't keep the beggars down, sir. They walk. And it's the queerest thing, but they hang onto scraps..."

"Two sugars, sir, just how you like it. And for you miss, cup of coffee." Gwyneth said as she handed their small china cups. Elizabeth smiles and sip on the bitter coffee. "Um." Elizabeth gagged. "Doctor, how does she know how you like your tea?" She whispered.

"Don't know. Would you like to trade?" The Time Lord asked. Elizabeth smiled and the two traded cups and The Doctor took a sip, and gagged like Elizabeth did. The brunette giggled and quietly sipped the Doctor's tea. "Wow, the oncoming storm, can't handle a bit of strong coffee." She giggles.

The Doctor glared at the Irish woman and sat his cup down. "Give me that." He whispered. Elizabeth rolled her eyes and handed back his tea. After he sipped the hot drink, she was given back the tea and the two shared it every now and then.

"One old fellow who used to be a sexton almost walked into his own memorial service. Just like the old lady going to your performance, sir, just as she planned." Mr. Sneed continued.

"Morbid fancy." The author growled. "Oh, Charles, you were there." The Doctor said giving him an eyeroll.

"I saw nothing but an illusion."

"If you're going to deny it, don't waste my time, just shut up." The alien snapped at the author.

"What about the gas?" Elizabeth asked.

"That's new, miss. I never seen anything like that." Mr. Sneed replied. "Means it's getting stronger, the rift's getting wider." The Doctor said, as if he was thinking out loud. "And something's sneaking through."