.Chapter 5.

So tbh I was gonna write this in three parts. I'm lazy so we'll see :)

-------

"The refreshments will now be served

"The refreshments will now be served." The Steward called out to the guests. "Earth-death in 30 minutes."

'Sometimes I feel I've got to-'

"Run away." Elizabeth sang as the Doctor spins her slowly. She lets out a laugh as he makes weird faces as he bops his head along.

'I've got to get away from the pain. That you drive into the heart of me.'

"The love we share seems to go nowhere." The Doctor sang quietly as he bumps his hip with Elizabeth.

"And I've lost my light." Elizabeth dramatically posed.

'For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night...'

The Doctor frowns as he notices Rose speed walk out of the room. He grabs Elizabeth's hand and yanks her to follow him.

"Doctor. Elizabeth." Jabe called.

The two turn towards them and a green light flashes from a small machine that the wooden woman is holding. "Thank you." She said.

The two gave her an awkward smile and left the room to find the other companion. After they left, Jabe had typed away on her metal device splitting the picture of the too. "Identify species." she ordered as pictures of two spun in circles.

The device chirps. "Please identify species." She ordered again. It give out a high pitch whistle in return.

"Now stop it!" The woman scolded. "Identify their race. Where are they from?" The device gives out a longer tweet and her eyes widen.

"What do you mean you can't tell where she's from?" She asked. It gave out a low churp. Her eyes widen even more. "It's impossible." She mumbles.

----

"Would the owner of the blue box in private gallery 15 please report to the Steward's office immediately. Guests are reminded that the use of teleportation devices is strictly prohibited under Peace Treaty 5.4/Cup/16. Thank you"

"I feel like I'm being called to the headmaster's office," Elizabeth giggles as her and the Time Lord walk down the hall in search for Rose. "Were you a troublemaker Lizzie?" He asked.

"No, well, there was one time I punched a guy in the throat. That was only because he touched my bum. I didn't get into trouble though. I was one of the headmaster's favourite." She giggles.

"Remind me to not make you mad." The Doctor mumbled. Elizabeth giggles again and swings their conjoined arms back and forth. "Where could she have gone? This ship isn't that big is it?" Elizabeth asked.

"No, not really." The Doctor answered.

'Earth-death in 25 minutes. Earth-death in 25 minutes.'