.Chapter 6.

this is what Elizabeth's dress looks like:

-----

"Hold that one down!" The Doctor yells

"I'm holding this one down!" Elizabeth yells back. "Well, hold them both down"

Elizabeth reaches across the console and pushes another button down and Rose cries out, "It's not gonna work."

Rose was hanging onto the console for dear life as the room shook and rattled as the Doctor and Elizabeth pilot the TARDIS.

"Oi! I promised you a time machine, and that's what you get. Now, we've seen the future, let's have a look at the past. 1860! How does 1860 sound?" The Doctor asked.

"What happens in 1860?" Elizabeth asked.

"I don't know, let's find out! Hold on, here we go!" The Doctor exclaims and pulls a lever down.

"Oh my god!" Elizabeth shouts as she loses her balance and crashes to the floor. Rose who had grabbed Elizabeth to help her stand went down with her. The Doctor rushes to his companions to see if they were okay and trips on a stray cord and lands next to Elizabeth.

They laid there in silence when the TARDIS landed.

Elizabeth smiles and bursts into childish giggles. The Doctor soon joins her and then Rose. The three laid there smiling and laughing, care free. "Blimey!" Rose exhaled.

"Telling me!" The Doctor grabs Elizabeth's hands and hauls her to here feet. "You all right?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think so. Nothing broken." She answers. Rose giggles and nods in agreement. The Doctor chuckles and grabs onto the monitor. "Did we make it? Where are we?" Rose asked as the two humans walked towards the alien.

"I did it! Give the man a medal. Earth, Naples, December 24th 1860." The Doctor cheers.

"That's so weird." Rose said shaking her head. "It's Christmas Eve!" Elizabeth exclaims.

"All yours." The Time Lord said motioning to the doors with his arm. "But its like... Think about it, though. Christmas, 1860, happens once, just once, and then it's gone, it's finished, it'll never happen again. Except for you." Rose points.