Regina (3)

Slowly walking towards the giant house, Stiles stopped in front of the white door. The door opened before he could knock.

"Hi!" A little boy with brown hair happily chirped.

"Hi," Stiles awkwardly greeted.

"Are you here for my mom?" The boy asked, slightly tilting his head to the side.

"Who's your mom?" Stiles asked.

"Oh, I have two moms. One's named Emma, the other's Regina." The boy said. "Regina lives here."

"Oh okay. Cool. Thanks..." Stiles trailed off. she turned his head around, accessing how fast he could run away.

"I'm Henry!" The boy introduced causing Stiles to turn back to an outstretched hand.

"Stiles." Stiles shook it. "And I was looking for Regina but I have to go. I'll talk to your mom later." Just as Stiles was about to turn a new voice came into the conversation.

"Henry?" The voice asked. Stiles turned around and saw a woman with short black hair and red lips. "Who's this?"

"Mom! He was looking for you. He wanted to talk to you." Henry said.

"Henry, go get your backpack," Regina said to Henry, who ran back inside. "Do I know you?" What Stiles assumed was Regina Mills, his mother asked.

"No," Stiles voice was cold.

"What did you need to talk to me about?" Regina asked, squaring her shoulders.

"It's not important. You have your son to get to." Stiles said, with a tint of anger. Regina looked at him strangely but before she could say anything, Henry came back. "Goodbye, Regina," Stiles turned around and begun said her name with hatred.

"Bye, Stiles!" Henry waved.

"Bye, Henry!" Stiles said in a happy tone.

"Stiles?" Regina said.

"That's his name," Henry said, laughing. "I like it."

"Okay. You have to get to school and I have to go to Granny's." Regina said. "Love you!"

"Love ya, mom!" Henry yelled. Regina watched Henry until she could no longer see him. She wondered about that Stiles boy. She reminded him of her late son. Regina shook off the feeling. Her son was gone.

Stiles was walking down a road, tears blurring his vision. Frantically wiping his face, Stiles kicked a rock.

"Hey, kid!" A voice yelled. Stiles ignored him.

"Kid! Slow down!" Stiles quickened his pace. The last thing he needed was a random guy in his business. His shoulder was grabbed as he was forcefully turned around. "Are you okay?" Stiles pushed the hand away, taking a few steps away. The man in front of him was mid-forties, had a receding hairline, and brown, almost dead looking eyes.

"Fine." Stiles tried to turn but was stopped.

"Kid, you are not fine."

"Look, dude. Thanks for the concern but I said I'm fine." Stiles turned then walked a bit faster. Only a few steps away, Stiles was grabbed by his hoodie and pulled back.

"Dude-" Stiles cry was cut off by a rag being placed over his nose and mouth. Stiles' eyes widened as he grabbed his tried to pry his attacker's hands off. Despite his struggle, his body became heavy as his head became foggy. The more he fought, the heavier his limbs became. Black dots covered his vision until he was thrown into unconsciousness.

------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why but I'm not writing as well as I know I can write. I know that sounds boastful but it's true. I feel like this book isn't the greatest and I want to give you guys the best stuff I got. I'm sorry and if you have any ideas, please tell me!

Thank you for reading, commenting, voting, and following!!