Story time (12)

"I grew up in a small town where nothing really happened. I was always a smart child, always getting into trouble. To be fair, my little town was far too boring for someone like me."

"Someone like you?"

"You know, far too intelligent for my own good, incredible wit that could paralyze anyone who crossed me, and so devishly handsome it pained onlookers."

"Oh yes. Of course," Stiles rolled his eyes. Pan ignored the comment.

"I had no real stimulant or equal so I became my own company. I turned to my own mind and created a lovely world where there were twists and turns and best of all, no one ever aged. I could do what I wanted where no one told me what to do. I called it Neverland. I lived there. Everyday, every night, every second, I lived there. I travelled the forests, studied the animals, met the beautiful mer-people, I even had my own 'enemy'. Captain Hook. Of course, he was not my equal in any way but he was fun for a time. I no longer cared for the outside world, I no longer cared about anything but Neverland. And then one day I woke up here. Truly here."

"You created Neverland,"

"That I did," Pan smiled, looking around the forest. "I know every secret this place has. I am apart of it. I know where everyone and everything is. Anything that steps foot on this island or it's seas, I know it's there."

"Like I told Neal," Pan looked over at Stiles. "You don't escape Neverland unless I let you. You're all just a pawn in my game. And you don't even know the rules." Pan smiled.

"Why am I here?" Stiles didn't give away his emotion.

"You see, Mischief. You have a miscommunication. You still see yourself on a different side of the chess board. But you're really on my side, right next to me."

"I don't think so,"

"You can think all you want," Pan stood up. "But the reality is, you are on my side, not Neil's, not Henry's. Mine."

"You have no power over me," Stiles stayed sitting but looked Pan in the eyes, an act of defiance.

"Don't I?" Pan squatted in front of Stiles, never breaking eye contact. "Sing Mary had a little lamb."

Without hesitation, Stiles burst into song.

'Mary had a little lamb,
little lamb, little lamb,'

"Stop," Stiles immediately stopped. "Beautiful voice, Mischief. Didn't know you had it in you. Still don't believe me? Say the first thought that comes to your head."

"What the f-"

"Stop!" Pan said, chuckling. "You see, I do have power over you and I can control you. It's  up to you how much I do it." Pan stood up.

"Now that we had a fun story time, we're going back to camp." Pan started to walk into the forest but Stiles remained sitting.

"You never answered my question," stiles said "Why am I here? You've told Henry. Why not me?"

"You're here because I want you to be," Pan said. "Now move." And Stiles did as he was told.

————————————————————————————————————

I legit forgot how Mary little lamb went. Oops.

Little bit of a filler but oh well.

What would you guys like?

Thanks for reading, voting, following, and commenting!!