I have you (13)

The duo had walked for hours. When they finally got back to camp, Stiles grunted as he was pushed to the floor against a tree. Pan squatted in front of Stiles, making direct eye contact.

"Stay." Pan started to walk away.

"Oh, for the love of everything," Stiles huffed. "When are you going to stop being a bitch and actually give me answers!" Stiles yelled. Pan stopped mid stride. At a supernatural speed, Pan turned and grabbed Stiles neck, pining him against the same tree Stiles sat at only moments ago.

"You are not in control here, Mischief," Pan snarled. "I am."

Good. This is what he wanted. Pan angry. Any emotion. He just needed something. Anything. Maybe he'd let something slip.

"Let me leave." Stiles growled. The silence was heavy until Pan chuckled.

"Repeat that wording," Pan smiled, clearly not a friendly one. "'Let me leave'. You are not in control. You need my permission. Everyone does. You are only breathing because I allow it. You exist with my permission. That could easily change. I am the king. You are a pawn. So I suggest, lovely mischief, shut the hell up."

"Why?" Stiles laughed himself. "What do I have to lose? Huh? You lost Henry. That was your big plan right? Destroy magic?" Stiles moved his eyes around for emphasis. "Where is he? Oh wait! Neil took him! You have nothing."

Pan chuckled, shaking his head. The hand around Stiles throat loosened. Pan adjusted Stiles flannel.

"You see, Mischief. You're wrong," Pan smiled. "I have you. And that's all I need."

"But why? Why do you need me? Clearly you got some sort of plan. You kidnapped me, my third time this year by the way! Kinda tired of being taken against my will." Stiles rambled.

"Your point?"

"You have nothing. You've worked so hard and you have nothing to show for it! It's kinda pathetic if you ask me."

"What's pathetic," Pan took a small step back. "is your sad attempt at making me angry." Stiles inwardly slumped.

Plan failed.

Pan chuckled at Stiles' face. They locked eyes for what felt like the millionth time.

"Sit." Stiles sat. Pan crouched down to Stiles' level.

"Shut up." Stiles mouth involuntarily tightened. He quickly turned his head, completely done with being controlled. His plan quickly failed as his chin was grabbed and lifted to Pan's.

"Sleep." Stiles eyes closed.

'Damn super powers' Stiles said in his head. He could have sworn he heard a chuckle before uncontrollable sleep took over.

Stiles eyes opened his eyes. He was standing in the middle of a different camp site.

"For once. I want to wake up in the same place I fell asleep. Just once. Is that too much to ask?"Stiles rubbed his forehead.

"Stiles?"

Stiles head snapped around to see a women.

"Regina?"

"Where are you? Are you hurt? Is Henry ok?" Regina rushed.

"Oh, I'm dandy. Just decided to take a little road trip to freaking Neverland. Highly suggest,"

"Where's Henry?" Regina spoke.