Neverland (4)

Stiles head buzzed. His body was heavy and stiff. His back and neck muscles were tight. The buzzing in his ears slowly died down and was replaced by...waves?

"How much chloroform did you give him?" A woman screamed.

"You gave me the rag!" A man yelled back. Stiles wanted to throw them. His head was pounding and the constant screeching was not helpful. Stiles blinked his eyes open only to see they were in a boat. In the middle of the ocean. With no escape.

Lovely.

"What do you want from us?" Another voice yelled.

"Quiet." The man ordered.

"Well, we're here so wake him up!" The woman yelled.

"Keep it down, some people are trying to sleep here!" Stiles grumbled.

"Finally, we thought you were dead." The woman said, walking over to Stiles.

"Well, there's still time!" Stiles deadpanned. The woman stood above Stiles, arms crossed over her chest. She had dark straight hair that reached her shoulders. Her brown eyes were deadly and the smirk on her lips was not helping Stiles' anxiety.

"Sorry but our boss still wants you." The woman bent down and cut the ropes around his ankles.

"We're here!' The man yelled just as the boat hit something. Stiles drowsy eyes looked over the boat to see an island.

"Please, tell me you're joking and that you are not taking us to an island in the middle of the ocean."

"Up you get." The man said, picking up Stiles like he weighed nothing. The man threw Stiles over the side of the boat and onto land. He landed with an oof. Not long after, Henry was thrown next to Stiles.

"We gotta run," Henry whispered. Stiles looked at him like he had grown four heads. Before Stiles could voice his doubts Henry began again. "One, two, three!" They both stumbled and started to run. Three strides in, they were quickly stopped.

"Slow down, pal." Stiles was grabbed by the guy and Henry by the girl. "You got nowhere to go." Stiles and Henry were forcefully pushed forward.

"We made it!" The woman sighed with relief. "Mission accomplished."

"You sure about that? Because my mom is coming to get me. Both of them." Henry said, his voice dripping confidence.

"Well, take a look around. You see any clock towers? You're a long way to Storybrooke." The guy crossed his arms, voice equally as confident.

"Well, better get going, if you say it's such a long way." Stiles smiled, talking a step towards the boat, in a failed attempt to escape.

"It doesn't matter. My family has been in the enchanted forest before and they can get here again." Henry crossed his arms as best he could considering his wrists were tied.

"Did you hit your head?" Stiles gave Henry a look but quickly directed it towards his abductees. "Did you hit his head?" Before they could answer, a wolf howled.

"Well, we're not in the enchanted forest." The woman ignored Stiles, sneering towards Henry. "This is Neverland."

"Oh ok." Stiles nodded his head, completely done with the situation. "You hit your head too. Or you are a bunch of whack jobs."

"Neverland?" Henry asked, also ignoring Stiles. "You're here to destroy Neverland?"

"It's the motherload of magic." The woman answered but turned towards her parter. "Where's the communicator? We need to signal the home office."

"Here you go, T." The man handed her

"I'm sorry! I have a question!" Stiles yelled, flailing his arms in the air. "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?"

He was ignored. Again.

"An office in the jungle." Henry laughed. "Who works there?"

"Who we work for is not your concern, kid. Just know that they take care of us." The guy put on a backpack and walked towards them.

"Do they? Can they tell you how to get back home, after you destroy magic?" Henry challenged.

"We don't ask questions. We just believe in our cause." The guy said.

"Oh, that's great." Stiles mumbled, covering up the word Sheep with a cough.

"Greg?" The woman asked.

"Yeah." 'Greg' turned around.

"I'm not getting a status light on this thing." The woman handed Greg the weird box thing.

"Did you check the batteries?" Greg asked, opening the back, only to reveal sand.

"What the hell is this? A toy?" The woman, Stiles still didn't know her name, asked.

"It's a good thing you guys don't ask any questions," Henry smirked making Stiles almost choke on his spit.

"Let's go." Greg ordered. "Walk."

"Yes, sir." Stiles mock saluted but was pushed forward.

Henry and Stiles were led through the dark forest. An hour passed in silence before Henry spoke.

"Are you okay?" Henry turned towards Stiles.

"Yeah. I'm great. I'm in Neverland!" Stiles said, sarcastically kicking at the ground.

"Do you know about...this." Henry roughly motioned around with his tied hands.

"This..." Stiles copied Henry's movements. "This what?" Henry breathed

"You're not gonna believe me but I promise it's all true," Henry said.

"Try me." Stiles challenged.