🌸1🌸

|TAEHYUNG|

8:39 PM

Sitting in my spacious, minimalist themed office. pen in hand tapping furiously at the thin, flimsy, light weight paper of my note pad. I let out a long deep sigh of frustration,
I am to write a story of some sort either romance, adventure , fantasy whatever! The gerne of the story doesn't matter, what matters is that I have to write one as soon as possible and I just want it to be beautiful, but I can't seem to find any inspiration to do so.

I slowly push backwards the polished wooden chair in which I am sitting on, as a result the legs of the chair drag on the floor causing friction in which made the chair make a loud squeaking noise.

I have an idea!

How about I take a walk over to the park near by, it goes by the name euphoria, euphoria is the experience of excitement and intense feeling of happiness. The park's scenery is just breathe taking, there are a variety of flowers. lilies, tulips, daisies you name it!, beautiful, cherry blossom trees scattered around the park, dirt paths unevenly lined with stones leading to mysterious places and a long rocky river passing through it in which a tall sturdy cement bridge is built over. The features of the park  complimenting it's name as it is hard to look at it without smiling or feeling a sense of happiness .

I am without doubt that I will be able to find some sort of inspiration there.

Quickly standing up with note pad and pen in hand, I walk over to the coat rack placed at one of the corners of the office and grabbed my coat sparing no time in  throwing it over my shoulders and heading out the door, making sure to lock it behind me.