🌸3🌸

|TAEHYUNG|

9:00 PM

A couple of days have passed and I have continued to visit the park every night at the same time 9:00 to be specific, I sat on the same bench and surprise or not the woman was always there.

Nothing in the woman's behavior had changed. Standing on the bridge gazing into the river a wide smile plastered across her face.

She would stand there for hours, I almost believed that she was a statue as she scarcely made any movement.

The behavior in which she displayed was beyond normal, it was quite odd, causing me to gain interest in her.

she could be my inspiration, I thought.

And she not only caught the attention of myself but also of the passer bys.

What surprises me is that I've been sitting in the same spot, every night, at the same time and she has not once acknowledged my presence, she looked as though she was too engulfed in her own happy little world to take notice of the real world.

I don't blame her reality is quite cruel.

But tonight was different than the others because she was doing something other than just standing there smiling at the river, she was picking the petals of a daisy saying softly "he loves me, he loves me not" as she she threw each petal she picked into the river, it was quite childish, foolish others would say but that's what love does to you, it turns you into a fool blinding you from seeing reality.

He referring to her lover I assume, oh how lucky that man was to have such a beautiful woman to be a fool over him.

If I were to say that I haven't caught feelings for the woman it would have been a lie, her beauty was enchanting and her smile the sweetest thing I've ever seen, oh how it pained me to hear her say such things, but by the looks of it he was treating her well he had to be or why else would she be smiling so widely.

There's no way I could compete with that.

I wonder what beautiful story is be held behind her happy smile.