🌸4🌸

|TAEHYUNG|

9:00 PM

The night was cold and the atmosphere was gloomy, the cherry blossoms swayed as the wind hit it's branches from all directions, the flowers bowed as though they had been told some sad, heartbreaking news and the water of the river flowed slowly over the rocks as though it had no will, no reason to keep on moving. It was as though sadness had washed over the world.

Once again I am sitting on the same bench, at the same time, staring at the same woman, who surprisingly still hasn't acknowledged my presence.

But tonight was different not 'picking the petals of a daisy' kind of different, the more depressing kind.

The woman was standing on the bridge, her hair blew softly in the wind as she gazed into the river but this time a smile wasn't plastered across her face, a frown was, the corners of her lips curved downwards forming a sad pout, her lips were pressed together and trembled as though they were trying to hold back some sort of force, her hazel brown eyes were glossy as though they were on the brink of shedding a tear.

Her expression portrayed the emotions of sadness, frustration, and anger.

she was upset, something had upset her, more like someone had upset her.

Legs giving up on her, she fell on the cold, hard, concrete of the bridge, her eyes now running water as choked sobs came from the opening she called a mouth and soft sniffles can be heard as she desperately tried to maintain her breath.

"How could he do this to me, how could he do this after all we've been through". She choked out.

He.

I felt a sharp pain in my chest as I watched her bawl her eyes out, what has he done to cause her to behave in such way.

I had the urge to run up to her and wrap my arms around her, hold her tightly and tell her that everything is going to be alright, tell her that I'm here for her.

But I hadn't the courage to do so.

Feeling useless as there was nothing I could do because of my lack of courage, I sat there on the bench looking at her cry, bawl more so, a sorrowful expression covered my face.

I wonder what next story is held behind those sad cries.