🌸2🌸

|TAEHYUNG|

9:00 PM

The glistening light on the water of the flowing river was reflected by the moon on the night sky, a gus of wind blew, whistling softly causing the cherry blossoms to dance to it's almost silent tune and my hair to ruffle as the bulk of air played with it.

I let out some air which had been built up in my lungs, that I had no knowledge of holding onto, smiling in delight as I took in the scenery of the park. The cherry blossom trees, the flowers, the sparkling water of the river as the moon's deem light reflected on it.

As I occupied the unoccupied space of a bench facing towards the river positioned meters away from it.

I take notice of a female she looked like an adult, not old but not young, she looked as though she was around my age. Standing still on the bridge as though she were a statue, smiling widely at the river as if it had complimented her, if I were close minded I would have made a comment like "she must be insane" but I am not so I thought that was most likely not the reason, she probably had a good day unlike myself.

She was short, shorter than me at least, her body the shape of an hour glass, her long silky dark brown hair which ended only centimeters below her shoulders blew delicately as the light breeze came into contact with it, her bangs getting into her eyes as a result, she was pale in complextion, her face a perfect oval, her ears red because of the cold night, I assume, her cheeks also the color of cherries as of the same reason, her lips were full and were a deep shade of pink, her nose straight as a pin, her eyes hazel brown in color as it smiled along with her lips.

She was attractive there was no doubt of that.

I believe that every individual held multiple stories as there had to be a reason behind why you are happy, sad or angry it just had to have a reason for these emotions to be shown and I call them stories.

I wonder what beautiful story is held behind her happy smile.