× 4 ×

Looking at me like it's nothing
Baby, won't you stop?
There's no hope, making excuses like that
You drive me crazy
The moment I blink, I'm cut
By your sharp tongue, just like that
My eyes and ears, hands and feet, so much more
What did I even see and hear?
It's like my body's not mine, I can't control it

Jongin frowns, wondering if he heard his friend correctly. "You want to . . . set fire to him?" he asks uncertainly.

"Well, not necessarily him," Kyungsoo says. "There's that shed right in his yard that he goes in nearly every day --"

"Wait," Jongin interrupts. "You know where he lives?"

It's Kyungsoo's turn to frown. "Yes," he replies slowly. "You saw him one day, and we decided to follow him to his house."

Did they? Jongin can't really remember the address. Then again, he can't really remember what that guy looks like, either.

"Don't you remember what he did to your family?" Kyungsoo urges.

And Jongin does. He closes his eyes and goes back to the day the family car flipped over two times and blew up in flames.

"I see him go into that shed every day," Kyungsoo continues when Jongin doesn't say anything. "That means there's something valuable to him in there. That means, if we burn it down . . ."

"He's going to suffer the same way I did," Jongin finishes. "By seeing what he loves burn as he can't do anything about it."

"Exactly." Kyungsoo leans back in his seat and grins again. "So, are you with me? Think of it as our last adventure together."

Before Jongin can answer, a different waiter comes with a glass of water. "Jongdae is busy right now, so I came instead," he says with an awkward smile. "I'm Baekhyun. Is everything alright?"

Jongin smirks, making direct eye contact with his friend. "Everything's perfect."