Wedding Ever After

It was the day... the day where all the girls I encountered on this hell journey wants to marry me. But, it's only one who can be lucky for commanders. But, I'm the unique one, in a bad way. They are in love with me, even Enterprise thinks that she can't assist me in this dire situation. She only gave me one advice, "Run for your life" before she went out of town. I woke up, in a cold dungeon, even Jintsuu was tied up on the floor. We both have duct tape on our mouths. I honestly wonder how we got into this situation. I mean, I didn't see Jintsuu getting stabbed on the neck with a tranquilizer unless Unicorn did it to Jintsuu while I was knocked out. I couldn't say much of why Unicorn would do this to me. I saw the door opened, revealing Unicorn. 

Unicorn: Hiiiii Oniii-chaaaaan~ Did you sleep well?

Arthur: *muffled* No.

Unicorn: Can't speak? Well, it's for your own good. After all, you're my big brother... 

Jintsuu: *muffled* Get this off of me!!!

Unicorn: Hm? What's that? 

Jintsuu: *muffled* Get this tape off of me! Including the commander.

Unicorn: Alright. 

She ripped the tape off of Jintsuu's mouth. I didn't say a word at all after mine got ripped out. 

Unicorn: Done. Now, why are you so sad? 

I didn't respond. 

Unicorn: I'll give you torture if you don't respond, Onii-chan...

Arthur: I... can't be a commander...

Unicorn: Is it because you don't like us shipgirls? 

Arthur: Innocent shipgirls murdered... Takao and Yuudachi... I have no one else...

Unicorn: But you have me! 

Arthur: It's not enough... 

Unicorn: Then I'll take what's mine Onii-chan!

Arthur: NO! 

I broke free of the ropes, grabbed Jintsuu and ran towards the door, escaping the dungeon. I untied Jintsuu and decided to escape from Unicorn. 

Jintsuu: Arthur, where are we going?! 

Arthur: We're getting out of here! 

I ran while grabbing Jintsuu's hand until we stopped. I ended up getting scared when shipgirls came to surround me and Jintsuu at the shores. They were all smirking, with shrunk pupils on their eyes. They started to giggle. I'm surrounded by all the girls I encountered, including the murderer of Takao...

Atago: Ara ara ara~ You came back!

Akagi and Kaga: We missed you so much!  Come play with us! 

Souryuu: Those legs... are so beautiful! I want you to myself!

Hiryuu: Running away from me, heh, pathetic... 

This was bad, so bad...

Jintsuu: Arthur... this ain't it chief...

Arthur: I know...

More girls from the Royal Navy came. 

Warspite: *giggles* I want you to bleed from my sword what I did to the others~

Rodney: Come here my love, I won't hurt you~

Hood: The sun is shining between you and me commander~  

Arthur: This is not right! Why are you in love with me?!

Shoukaku: *giggles* You're so cute when you're scared of us...