Unicorn: Stalker Dependence

I lost my motivation to command the shipgirls as a commander after witnessing shipgirls being dead as Takao's lifeless body. I couldn't do it anymore. It was too much to handle... It was hell... 

Jintsuu: What are we going to do now?! 

Arthur: We can't do anything... 

Jintsuu: What do you mean? 

Arthur: If defending ourselves is necessary, it's run or die. 

Jintsuu: Killing them should not be a thing...

Arthur: *sighs*  I'm going home, I need a break...

 I unlocked the door and headed to my office, leaving Jintsuu behind. 

Five minutes later...

I packed my clothes and Takao's sword in my suitcase. I looked around my aesthetic office. The walls were gray as ever, no emotion conveyed in my eyes. It was time to leave forever, as I turned off the lights and headed to the shores. 

???: Arthur? 

I turned around. Jintsuu was there, behind me. 

Arthur: *sighs* What is it Jintsuu?

Jintsuu: Are you leaving? 

Arthur: I don't know what to do anymore. It's over...

Jintsuu: I'm going with you. 

Arthur: Why? 

Jintsuu: I heard I was getting dismantled, even Enterprise.

Arthur: Where's Enterprise?

Jintsuu: Out of town. Didn't get to visit her. 

Arthur: I'm logging off of Azur Lane. Better stay away for a while. 

???: Commander? 

I heard a distant voice, about 5 feet from the shores. I looked at the figure behind Jintsuu. It was Atago. 

Atago: Are you leaving me behind? 

Arthur: I need a break. Done commanding all of you. 

Atago: Aww come on, I'm going to be lonely without you...

Arthur: You're going to drink again if I leave...

Atago: I'm sober... Can't drink right now.

Jintsuu: He needs a break. Like exhausted of being a commander. 

Atago: Commander, don't leave me here...

I turned away from Atago and vanished in thin air without any response. 

Atago: COMMANDER, NOOOOOOOO!!!

I thought that was it the end of seeing anyone. However, I felt like someone's watching me leaving the shores.

I was at my house again and it never changed at all, except for my room of course. That was from Akagi and Kaga who wanted me for themselves. The window that broke was boarded up, preventing anyone coming in.  I knew this was my last resort; escape from the shipgirls and find somewhere else to go. I can't defeat shipgirls with only Takao's sword.  Why was this happening? The girls I encountered are acting very strange. But I can't do this anymore... Might as well end it all... In the deepest thoughts in my head, I heard the doorbell rang. I didn't expect anyone, but it has to be Jintsuu. She never knew where I live, even Takao. I slowly opened the door, and it was Jintsuu. 

Arthur: I didn't expect you to find where I live.

Jintsuu: Takao didn't tell me about it, I find your place quite nice.