Hood: Kidnapper

Construction... was a mistake for me sometimes. I wouldn't sometimes get stuff that is like TRASH, I get those who are want to marry me. The Royal Navy as I said, is completely worse than the Sakura Empire. Speaking of the Royal Navy, I woke up again and in my office again. This happens again every time I blackout. Jintsuu, however, is questionable. Anyways, this one shipgirl was the one of out of three shipgirls that gives me the nightmares. And I'm not kidding, it's insane.  I decided to do another construction, only doing one though. The same phobia and Zuikaku's assassination was in my head, and I knew better than that. Besides, killing her is a waste of time and even doing silently or let someone do it will look bad for me. Shoukaku would kill me for that. 

It was like about 6 hours and the construction was done. I didn't really know who it was, so I peeked behind a tree and surely it was someone from the Royal Navy.

I decided not to greet her personally since I felt it was dangerous and the feeling of what the Royal Navy looks like

I decided not to greet her personally since I felt it was dangerous and the feeling of what the Royal Navy looks like. She came out of the docks, looking for me. I quietly headed to Jintsuu's dorm room, leaving her searching. I knocked on the door to get a clear answer. Jintsuu opened the door and her hair was messed up. 

Jintsuu: You called? 

Arthur: Someone came here from the docks. What happened to you?

Jintsuu: Dang blackout...

She rubbed her eyes. 

Arthur: I sense now the Royal Navy is not friendly, but crazy. 

Jintsuu: Huh? 

Arthur: You know what Prince of Wales and Duke of York did to you.

Jintsuu: Yeah... I remembered that. Listen, even you trust me to be your partner, I have doubt of you for not getting married. 

Arthur: You still can trust me? Just like Takao trusts me?

Jintsuu: You can say, but just... be careful of who you encountering.

I scratched my head in confusion. 

Arthur: What do you mean? 

Jintsuu: The factions, I have bad feelings about Enterprise assisting you. 

Arthur: She's fine.

Jintsuu: She could uh... *Roblox death sound* you.

Arthur: You have gone too far. 

Jintsuu: I can't help it, that's like the worse case situation. 

I sighed in disappointment. I wouldn't expect Jintsuu to say that kind of nonsense. 

Jintsuu: Anyways, I heard you got someone new. 

Arthur: Too scared... Besides, it's from the Royal Navy. 

Jintsuu: How long was the construction? 

I shivered since it was getting cold. 

Arthur: About 6 hours...